rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited July 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
RACE1..1,5,6
RACE2..2,4,5,6,7,10
RACE3..1,5
RACE4..1,3,8
RACE5..8

PLAY OF DAY..

RACE5..#8 legacy 5-1 ml..his last 2 races has been a big improvement. 2 back he was rank after the first turn and van dyke put him outside and he made an early move and was still able to finish at 22-1. Last out van dyke put a choke hold on him and he took a while to switch leads and was gaining late. I think he will break and let him sit closer hopefully not to rank and he'll be able to finish strong..

Info on race4. #1 was scratched out a maiden claimed 50k 11 months ago and then showed up in a msw on the hill and broke slow rushed up and pulled away late..

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm alive in my pick4 for 1075 for 50cent..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Nice call with Legacy thought he was cooked after that wide first turn Nice Thanks
    edited March 2014
    That's how he does it. I told my wife to chill out cause he gets a little rank around the first turn and today he wasn't to bad..I'm just sick cause that pick5 paid 39k for 50cent
    edited March 2014
    Race8...#7 gutsy ruler 9-1 currently.. These horses coming from Los al are firing. Get it home Arron..got screwed out my late pick4 cause the 3 got scr in the 7th and they gave me the 5.
    edited March 2014
    Should be alive to 2500 bucks to the 3 here..this was my ticket

1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10 / 3 / 1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11 / 3.. Had it twice..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    rayphil wrote: »

PLAY OF DAY..

RACE5..#8 legacy 5-1 ml..his last 2 races has been a big improvement. 2 back he was rank after the first turn and van dyke put him outside and he made an early move and was still able to finish at 22-1. Last out van dyke put a choke hold on him and he took a while to switch leads and was gaining late. I think he will break and let him sit closer hopefully not to rank and he'll be able to finish strong..

She fired again today. Apparently she's a real fucking head-case.
    edited July 2014
    she is very aggressive. paid 8 bones. turning into a good filly.