Cairo Prince to scratch if it rains

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I just read that Cairo Prince will scratch from the Florida Derby if the track comes up SLOPPY and will be on his way to NYC for the Wood the following week. They have babied this COLT in a huge way after the Holy Bull. Something will go array with this one before the Ky Derby!

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    It's a money thing...fb you hear anything on how bayern is doing..he did have the work the other day and they said it went well but you know how shit changes..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    It's a money thing...fb you hear anything on how bayern is doing..he did have the work the other day and they said it went well but you know how shit changes..

It's 99% he is heading to Hot Springs and if he wins as they anticipate straight to CH after the race. The only way he stays in Cali if something goes array between now and the 2nd/3rd of April.
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    FB, Never a good sign moving forward, I agree with you 100%. I haven't been a huge fan to start, but their china doll approach may solidify it for everyone now, who knows.

I just know he wasn't getting any of my money to start. It's early, but I have no use for him or California Chrome either. Of course that is just my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up, always appreciated!:toast: