Anchor Down!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
SA 4th, #7 Kozani went off at 5/2 on a 1 1/8 turf race with Joe "The Anchor" riding for sadler barn.

I threw him out and am happy I did, as Joe "The Anchor" threw one down at the 1/16 pole and fell out as quick as a horse could!

I really don't know how the Anchor keeps getting these good mounts?

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    It's amazing what's possible if you're white and you show up sober and on time every morning.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad we brought "the anchor" back..he's a complete toss right now..race9.. Throw empty headed in you exotics..this guy can ride on the green..bombs away
    edited March 2014
    SA 4th, #7 Kozani went off at 5/2 on a 1 1/8 turf race with Joe "The Anchor" riding for sadler barn.

I threw him out and am happy I did, as Joe "The Anchor" threw one down at the 1/16 pole and fell out as quick as a horse could!

In regards to Kozani, he broke a length slow, then set these fractions:

:22.98,
    :46.64,
    1:11.11,
    1:35.62,
    1:47.95

The horse he dueled with sounded (and looked) like he was dying when he came back.
    edited March 2014
    He was going against the colon even money favorite who coming around turn I thought he was going to break down..
    edited March 2014
    My wife is alive in the pick4 to the 5 and 10 and for 5 out of 6 to the same 2 horses..
    edited March 2014
    I'm alive 2, 10. Connex like the 10.
    edited March 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I'm alive 2, 10. Connex like the 10.

As advertised. Last out this one got hit left handed turning for home and ducked out badly.
    edited March 2014
    Yea I saw that when I watched the replay...my wife got 684 for 5 of 6 and 190 for pick 4... She did all the heavy lifting today..lol
    edited March 2014
    What about the same trainer in the last race today have his horse break down at 60-1 in back to back days..hope Saul is ok..
    edited April 2014

Schoolodhardrocks today. Man this kid is awful. Ruined those peoples Derby hopes. Managed to check the horse before the timer even started, then raced up 5 wide, then took back in the 6 path, then ranged up, then the horse said fuck off you idiot.