FBWinners Triple Crow Prep ReCap (Free Play Inside)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
HOLY BULL

Race 10 - #7 – Cairo Prince – W/P – All this colt needs is clearing sailing today and he should be the clear winner at the wire. It’s up to Luis today to keep this one out of trouble as he couldn’t be doing any better coming into this race and this colt has tremendous talent and his BARN is beaming like this race in the KY Derby, they have HIGH hopes for this one down the trial. We won’t see anything near the ML posted on this runner. Let’s hope for 2/1 at post.

Exotic Key – 7 over 1-3-6-8-9-11 – Reverse in 2nd hole also.

Results: 7-9-1

Cairo Prince 1st - $6.20 Win / $4.40 Show

Exacta $69.40
$1.00 – Tri - $283.60

ROBERT B LEWIS

Race 8 - #1 – Candy Boy – W/P – I love this colt and think he will be a LEGIT contender down the TC trial in months to come. Gary moved to early last out and will not make that same mistake today. John has this colt BEAMING and he is ready to explode down the lane today. Stevens knows how to win from the rail and the word on the backstretch per my sources Gary was GIDDY UP over this one last breeze!! You heard it hear 1st!!! We foresee DRF/Bloodhorse headlines and back it up at the windows!!!

Results: 1-7-3

Candy Boy 1st - $6.60 Win / $3.20

SAN VINCENTE

Race 5 - #6 – Kobe’s Back – W/P – This is why Joel is in town and this young colt can only be his worst enemy today. Been tearing the track up in the mornings like a wild beast and is set for a HUGE effort today. Look for this big gray to put on a show today.

Results: 6-5-2

Kobe’s Back 1st - $5.40 / $2.80

RISEN STAR

Race 11 - #1 – Albano – W/P/S – There are times in life that things just line up right, and it think today in the day this half brother of Mark Valeski. Cowboy Larry stated to me this one is a much better two turn horse than Mark and will be much tighter today than he was in the LeComte. One other thing Gov. Jones will be in the FG suite tomorrow for this run.

Exotic Box – 1 over 6-8-9-10-13-14-15 – Reverse in 2nd hole.

Results: 9-1-14

Albano 2nd - $12.20 / $6.80 – Lost by a scant nose on the line @ 13/1!!!

Exacta: $148.00
Tri: $2.00 - $513.40
Super - $2755.40

SAN FELIPE

Race 5 - #4 – California Chrome – W/P – This race lost a ton of luster when Bayern was scratched with
a foot issue. I can tell you one thing this colt SchoolofHardRocks will take a ton at the windows today.
The information I have been given on this colt seems to be blown out of proportion as I have several
backstretch connections telling me this colt is the best 3yo in California and might be the best colt
from Coast 2 Coast. I will be bucking him today with a runner that isn’t getting much respect and too
me visually is in my Top 5 Kentucky Derby contenders. I’m speaking of California Chrome and I hope
they back up the BRINKS truck on Schooldofhardrocks and other runners in this one has I would love
to get 2/1 on CC today. This colt for Art Sherman is a stone colt runner and this field will have to have
their running shoes on to run with this one down the lane when Victor gives him the nod. This colt has GEARS and today will be his coming out party for respect. His name is California Chrome not Rodney!!!!

Results: 4-9-7

California Chrome 1st - $4.80 / $3.60

TAMPA BAY DERBY

Race 11 – This year’s edition of the Tampa Bay Derby is a MESS, this field is BAD!! The only runner that has been keeping real company is Conquest Titan and all his recent races have produced next out winners, he will go off the chalk at post. I’m going to back two long shots in this race with #1 – Ring Weekend, I think the light bulb went off in his last race and Motion just don’t run them to run them in stakes races, my other long shot is #4 – Coltimus Prime as I think he will take to this sandy surface like a duck to water as he has been prepped for this race.

1-4 over all and All over 1-4 in exacta’s!!

Results: 1-6-2

Ring Weekend 1st - $30.00 / $10.20 / $8.60

Exacta: $2.00 - $291.60

The Spiral Stakes

Race 11 - #5 – Coastline – W/P/S – This race is wide open and I suggest wagering less then you normally do as anything can happen over this strip. This one has one race run over the sticky stuff and he should his fondness for the poly. I love that Stew is up in the irons today, he was the jock on my favorite horse to this day Smarty Jones and look for Stew to give Coastline a patient ride from the break as their plenty of speed signed up for this event. Let’s hope we are laying 4th or 5th on the first turn and then let the reins out and look for a nice turn of foot down the lane and if he is good enough me might nose them out at the wire.

Exacta Key 5 over all
All over 5

Results: 11-10-5

Coastline 3rd - $7.40 Show – Caught on the line in a 3 way photo at 9/1!!!

SUNLAND DERBY

Well we had a brutal loss yesterday in the Spiral with Coastline, we were on our way to another big EXACTA if we could of held 2nd
by a nostril!! What a game effort down the lane by Coastline, he
pinned his ears back and ran his guts out for us. We can’t ask for anything better from a runner we are
backing. Well today we have a field of 9 lined up for what they call the Sunland Derby and look at the
invaders coming in to steal these easy points that are awarded for the Kentucky Derby. Well we are
going to back Commissioner today with Jr. in the saddle, yes that same Jr. that nailed us yesterday in
the Spiral on We Miss Artie. He is out West today for TAP again and is riding a TAP runner that is legit
and has been facing much tougher company. The one benefit that sticks out to me is the addition of
blinkers today and TAP also brought in another runner to put even more pressure on the front
runners. I know this is a speed favoring track but this field has way too much speed signed up for any
of them to stick to the wire. Look for a patient ride from Jr from the break he will have Commissioner
much closer today as he knows this type of track you cannot be 8+ lengths back to win down the lane.
Look for a big move on the turn from Jr. and I think this one has enough moxie down the lane to
secure his Ky Derby spot today.

#3 – Commissioner – W/P

Exacta Key

#3 over all
All over #3

Results: 9-7-3

Commissioner 3rd - $3.00 Show – Stumbled to his nose at the break and lost a shoe.

The Florida Derby

We have a field of 8 with two fillers to actually bring this from a field of 6 to 8 on their biggest day in racing. Well we have the China Doll in Cairo Prince, Kirian has babied this colt like no other colt in his career, not running back in the Fountain of Youth because of his big sheet number in the Holy Bull, in which he won like a good thing. Now today he faces a decent, but not too tough task to secure his spot in the gate on the 1st Saturday in May. His main competition run their eyeballs out in the FOY and I’m speaking of Wildcat Red and General A Rod, one of these two colts will be up the track to or not both if they hook one another again going the extra 1/8th today. The horse I’m backing today is a TAP runner in Constitution, he has the stride of a quality colt and I love the way he hits the ground. I see him flanking the pair out of the FOY and then Cairo will come to him at the top of the lane and these two will battle tooth and nail to the wire as Constitution will nip Cairo Prince and head to the Kentucky Derby unblemished.

#4 – Constitution – W/P

Results: 4-1-6

Constitution 1st - $8.60 / $4.20

Louisiana Derby

#6 - Vicar's In Trouble - W/P

Exotic Key

1-5-6-7-10

Results: 6-1-7-10

Vicar’s In Trouble 1st - $8.60 / $4.40

Exacta: $26.60
Tri: $208.40
Super: $948.20

FREE PLAY

BIG A

RACE 1 - JOKING - Locked and loaded!!!!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Coltimus Prime finally got his.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Coltimus Prime finally got his.

I saw the results pop up in my stable mail this afternoon, too bad I didn't have any croakers down on him.