Humbling!!!!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I have meet and know many of you all on this board,! You all that know me and have seen in real life know that I wager big amounts of money in this game!! I'm not like most of this handicappers that sell plays that don't even wager their money!! Trust me I know this as I have sat with most and seen all bogus BS in real life. Well today was the most HUMBLING experience I have ever had in GAMBLING, I was in 2nd place all day in the NHCQualify.com and it took a 40/1 BOGUS winner to win the ARK Derby to knock me to 7th place and be $3.80 short of finishing in the TOP 5!! The sad thing is 4/5 top 5 had this horse and knocked us out of going to VEGAS!!!! It will be a long time before I can get over this BRUTAL happening. If anyone on this email list qualified for the NHC I have much props for you all!!!

#CashingTickets

Rank Name (Entry #) City/State Total

1 Basil D. (#2)*** new canaan,CT $155.80

2 Clay S. (#2)*** Memphis,TN $143.60

3 Jay J. (#1)*** Kansas City,MO $140.20

4 alexander C. (#1)*** glenside,PA $140.20

5 Joshua H. (#1)*** Saint Paul,MN $137.80

6 Jonathan C. (#1) phoenix,AZ $134.80

7 Kenny S. (#1) Diamondhead,MS $133.60

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Tough beat buddy. I'm gonna start getting into contests.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    That's a super tough beat! You will battle back and make the finals.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    That's heart breaking fb. Most of them players have 2 entries and play bombs on the 2nd one. Happen the same way with the 19-1 shot last week in the last at SA. Was thinking about playing in that this weekend but I got a poker tournament on Tuesday. I also heard your skit on the radio about the BC last year and it was pretty cool.