Future Stakes Winner Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I suggest to bookmark this runner from Gulfstream yesterday (Dekabrist), the owner/trainer has already turned down 750K for this one. Watch the replay.

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I suggest to bookmark this runner from Gulfstream yesterday (Dekabrist), the owner/trainer has already turned down 750K for this one. Watch the replay.

Wow very impressive, when i saw the 1/4 time Im saying they"re going fast,
    the trainer condition this colt real good,the way he pass the 2front runners with authority,
    after that the other runners were tired and he was at the finish line
    waving the flag with a track record ,
    he looks good.
    thanks for the Info,FB i have him on my watch-list wow he looks strong" Margin 15 1/4"
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    What about the horse that broke the track record going 6.5 down the hill. I think it was 1.10.3
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    What about the horse that broke the track record going 6.5 down the hill. I think it was 1.10.3

Freak accident IMO. Play against next out.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    rayphil wrote: »

That was an O'Neil runner and was suppose to be decent, but has been battling shin issues and it looks as they have that one sound after that performance.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Was just looking at the chart of that race. The Ward-trained 3/5 post-time favorite (Jersey Life) had worked heads-up from the gate with a horse that Ward has entered @ Churchil today (Gentilly in Race 2).

Here's the replay, btw:

Replay Show for Sunday May 11 - YouTube
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Came back this weekend and won a listed stakes at Gulfstream, and also rated this time. So it looks as he's not a run off type by any means. I see this one being at best 7F/8F runner.