Danza out of The Test of Champions

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
TAP down to two now, instead of 3. I have no idea how I would feel if I started numerous runners each year in the Ky Derby and was given more 2yo than anyone else in this country and stand at 1/40 in the Kentucky Derby, That's an UnReal stat!!!!

Comments

• Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    FB,

To me its pretty simple...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    agree
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    TAP down to two now, instead of 3. I have no idea how I would feel if I started numerous runners each year in the Ky Derby and was given more 2yo than anyone else in this country and stand at 1/40 in the Kentucky Derby, That's an UnReal stat!!!!

And the lone winner was the complete luck up Super Saver, in knee deep mud, who might have been buzzed in the AM and then hit with a nail in the Derby.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Can't believe it. That's about the only horse that could beat him. Unless Wicked Strong can muster up a better closing punch, the Triple Crown is his to lose. His cousin Untappable would definitely have a shot at beating him, but I doubt that we'll see that one entered. Although I was always against entering Fillies in the Triple Crown. It should strictly be for 3yr old Colts and after that they can face the boys in Saratoga.