PacManPacMan Member
edited November 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Fact or fiction?

Comments

• twindoubletwindouble Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    PacMan wrote: »
    Fact or fiction?

Your only a professional if it's your primary source of income. Are there any out there? Sure there is.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    i have not reached that level yet....i have 9 years left and i will retire from
    the department of corrections after 30 years, then we can get it going!!!

no such thing as a sure bet!!!! even donato handover got beat after 18
    straight wins.......
  • twindoubletwindouble Junior Member
    edited November 2007
    turfman wrote: »
    i have not reached that level yet....i have 9 years left and i will retire from
    the department of corrections after 30 years, then we can get it going!!!

no such thing as a sure bet!!!! even donato handover got beat after 18
    straight wins.......

If you don't mind me saying, I bet Dare And Go against Cigar but I also bet Any Given Saturday in the BC Clasic. (N)

When it comes to law enforcement I have many in my family, four, that are retired now. My daughter is a Major at our newly constructed corrections house. Plus three grandchildren, one working for the courts, the other two are studying law in collage, soon to graduate. Presently, a nephew and brother in-law on the police department, one will retire in 12 years, the other I think in 10 or 11.

Harvy Pack said it best, " Horse racing will humble the best of handicapper."
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    the sad part about dare and go was....i don't think he or siphon ever won a race again!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2007
    I bet Dare and Go in that race also. Unfortunately, i had a larger bet on Tinner's Way. I wish i had done it the other way around...