Belmont & CD Price Plays--Friday the 13th

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Wet track likely at Big Sandy?

Race 1
2yo going 5f

#3 SKERKIS, 6-1
McPeek loves this one--note the muddy work at Bel a few back! Right now 10-1 odds!!!

Churchill Downs 6th
3yo fillies going one mile in msw $50k
SUGAR RUN WILD, 7/2
cut back and drop for Casse runner who was a hard luck maiden at Oaklawn. She should have her way with this group! Rosie on the fav will help our price, and 5-1 is possible?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

P.S.---Don't forget Saturday night at CD----great prices on some really in form horses!

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    sent you churchill play to steve. you met him that one time in west siloam i think. he is trackside with reddog the next 2 days. if you like anything else let me know and ill pass it along.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    If I do like something---I better keep it to myself! The two touts I gave out could not have run any worse. The McPeek filly came out of the gate in a tangle and spotted the top two 5 lengths from the get-go. Joel Rosario did the right thing and wrapped up on her early so she may be a play-back--assuming she can get out of the gate? Don't know what to say about the Mark Casse horse at CD. Just a terrible effort!

I noticed that Brad Cox is taking CARVE out of the stakes and going in the 4th in a allow opt/clm. I'm getting mixed signals on this move and the one mile distance is not his best distance. At 7/5 ml, could Carve be a play against?

Not sure about OFB liking the added distance? What do you hear?