Belmont Wednesday--2yo's

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 3

#6 I SPENT IT, 2-1

No secrets on this one. Made the ml fav off his works at Fair Hill and Jock Agent Matt M. getting a mount for JC. Bloodlines are crossed to A.P. Indy in every direction and he brought $600k at FT sale.

Probably not a good play first out at 2-1, because the connections just want to get him in a race so he will be ready for Spa meet. Currently trained by Tony Dutrow, but he could end up with Hobby if he shows an ability to compete in the Oaklawn 3yo series? Or he could stay with Dutrow and go the Florida route?

Just one to keep an eye on as he develops, but at 2-1 I think I'll just watch! Plus, the 3 week span between a slow work is a concern? But the word on him is that he has the look of a real runner!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Whats the names of your 2yo's out here buddy? I haven't seen whitey run much...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    One of my plays on my sheet today.

gl, fb

RACE 3 - #5 - Machination - W/P - Can we really get the ML price on this blazer?? Kelly has been working this one like a beast of late. His daddy was a G1 winner at sprints and his mom spun off stakes winners as well. Let's CASH!!!!
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Hope ya cash fb im singled to the 5 to hit early pick 3 . And thanks for the info jg im gonna tab for later
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Race 3

#6 I SPENT IT, 2-1

No secrets on this one. Made the ml fav off his works at Fair Hill and Jock Agent Matt M. getting a mount for JC. Bloodlines are crossed to A.P. Indy in every direction and he brought $600k at FT sale.

Probably not a good play first out at 2-1, because the connections just want to get him in a race so he will be ready for Spa meet. Currently trained by Tony Dutrow, but he could end up with Hobby if he shows an ability to compete in the Oaklawn 3yo series? Or he could stay with Dutrow and go the Florida route?

Just one to keep an eye on as he develops, but at 2-1 I think I'll just watch! Plus, the 3 week span between a slow work is a concern? But the word on him is that he has the look of a real runner!

Price went up, A. Dutrow is strong with these 2yo's!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I went ahead and threw a couple of dollars on the nose on the Lieblong firster, I Spent It--- this is one to keep an eye on---if he fills out---he will be a player---cause he can"t be more than 900 lbs and is all legs---but he got the job done against these. Every $9.00 winner helps! Off to the Spa with this one and is definitely one to follow?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Soon...

6a00d8341c630a53ef01157192af4d970b-500wi
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh Yeah 2 weeks away!!!!!!

Soon...

6a00d8341c630a53ef01157192af4d970b-500wi