You guys are pretty sharp...

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2018 in Horse Racing Forum
rayphil wrote: »
You guys might think I'm crazy but sawyers hill is going to run a huge race..I know Kristin is in a slump but this guy has some talent and I know she thinks she has a chance..
fbwinners wrote: »
I agree, nice colt!

Winner at a nice price today at Del Mar.
declassify for baffert looks lights out in here...scratched out of the 23rd so stable mate zee bros could get his picture taken going 122 flat for 7...drover crazy is the typical ellis horse with victor up he should be making one run in here...4-8 exacta flat for me..many times..

Another nice price @ Del Mar

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Hopefully Sawyer can bring us a another. Alive to him a few times in the P5.
    edited August 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Hopefully Sawyer can bring us a another. Alive to him a few times in the P5.

Oh yes sir. Did you see this MF'r at the top of the stretch? LOADED. Easiest turf romp all meet. Just cashed a handful of $32 p5's.

Shout out ray and kenny.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    just needed some time and the turf..horse looked amazing before and after the race...nice cash
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    had to bump this thread...he is going to go along way in the twilight derby..12-1 is crazy...boxing flamboyant-sawyers hill- patriots rule
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    had to bump this thread...he is going to go along way in the twilight derby..12-1 is crazy...boxing flamboyant-sawyers hill- patriots rule

#CashingTickets
    edited October 2014

Man our boy ran huge!!!!! Just missed a nice score.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Nice run by Sawyer Hill today....congrats!
    edited February 2018
    The old boy Sawyers Hill gonna try a glory days run in the next. Working well, looks gorgeous. Will be sent, maybe just off the Mongol horse.
    edited February 2018
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    The old boy Sawyers Hill gonna try a glory days run in the next. Working well, looks gorgeous. Will be sent, maybe just off the Mongol horse.

The old boy crushes!!!!!