You're not spending enough time reading the form

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited July 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
And watching replays if all you fucking do is complain on twitter about del mar's surface, or trainers cheating, or Scott blasi coming back, or just fucking anything at all. It's a tell tale sign of losers IMO. A complaint every once in while is one thing, but most if these fuckers are at it all day. /rant over

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I need to vent also. I usually watch replays of Saratoga on MSG. Saratoga in 30 Belmont in 30. Going back to the Harvey Pack days. WTF did they do to this show changed the whole format while I don't mind Jason Blewwit but It has the feel of an old karate Bruce Lee movie trying to watch this show the words don't match there mouth movements not to mention all the days races are not shown in order and are all from the top of the stretch!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    OK, I will be the first to admit that the changes are minor, but when you have been viewing Equibase for decades it is not easy for an old guy to like the new format.

Agree on the NYRA replay shows. There was time in between each race replay for Jason to give a brief commentary, which is all that was needed.

Blassi's Back, Del Mar turf is killing stock, we need more transparency in racing, all trainers are cheats, we need video cams in every stall, cross-country track teams should train on Del Mar turf so they can find the weak spots, and last but not least
    LASIX IS THE DEVIL'S TOOL!!!!!

Damn, I feel better! Now, racing resumes tomorrow so time to get to work!!
  • MakersMakers Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Could not agree more dirtyshirt

The difference in the the withdrawal option versus the Deposit option is dependent on the amount of work and effort....Similar to sports betting ( of course in sports you need 52% plus to be successful) 80 out of 100 plays can come down to an error, bounce of the ball ..bad call etc. Much like the toss of a coin 40 of the 80 will go your way..the other 40? :) OUCH...It's the remaining 20 that determines your outcome..i.e. EFFORT/WORK
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    The drf's new thing is terrible, too. They have each of their 15 employees give a selection and then after the race they all congratulate the "winner" on a great pick.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    My motto is when someone says I'm lucky, I tell them to update their facebook page while I go cash this signer!!! Twitter is full of marketers and a bunch of douche bags. Most of these cappers give out 4 horses each race and when one of the four comes in, it's like they are the best ever. I put my balls on the line each day and only give out a single selection for each race if I have a selection. But I get complaints that I don't give out plays for each race or give out a top 4. So I started giving our Exotic Box with 4/5 plays in preference order to please clients. I can tell you one thing The Spa has been a BITCH this year. I have sat with many of the So Called experts and eat dinner with them or played a day at the races together and most don't bet more then $10 a race. They are so BOGUS it makes me sick to my stomach.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I laugh when I see any person select 4 horses in a race and when 1 of them win they think they can walk on water.. I hate to hear the constant complainer bitch about "what ifs" and "I had that" and all the other track lingo. I really dont read any sites anymore but the new equibase site sucks and it lags to much..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    I laugh when I see any person select 4 horses in a race and when 1 of them win they think they can walk on water.. I hate to hear the constant complainer bitch about "what ifs" and "I had that" and all the other track lingo. I really dont read any sites anymore but the new equibase site sucks and it lags to much..

A bunch of Douche Bags! One of my other sayings "if your a bitch and wear panties just let me know"
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I can tell you two little girls who wear panties; The owners of smogcutter. People still butthurt they didn't score with masochistic....