8-2....monmouth park 4th race

REAL DEALREAL DEAL Banned
edited August 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Today i will be changing my tactics since duh other way didn't work out...Somewhere there's a winning formula somewhere...hahahaha.........post parade coming on up.......#1...tubby chub.....after dropping down from allowance to dis claimer at 2 to 1...ran 5th and serpa gets another shot....cant rule out in a lousy race......#2....dont waste my time.....after breaking his maiden and getting destroyed at 40000 claimer at parx.....horse is back where he should be...has duh rail and castro is on board but hasn't raced since january....i like duh name of duh horse.....don't waste my time...so i won't...hahaha.....#3....go for it charlie......not in dis lifetime...pass......#4.....jersey jet.....has duh speed to get duh lead...but how far?....have to play......#5....lorjim.....could be a part of dis....can't rule out......#6....slow hart break....big class drop...will probley be duh favorate......#7....meatbow.....by far duh sharpest horse in duh race...ran 2 races back at 12500 and raced 2nd....then dropped to 5000 and ran second.....i wonder why there trying to get rid of dis horse?.....maybe cause its won 1 out of 27 races....hahaha.....#8.....joeys genie......pass.....#10.....beautiful joe....dis horse might change tactics and close.....maybe if some of duh 30-1's ruin dis race maybe dis horse can get there...player.......soooooooooo i want a 4 dollar tri.......1-6-7-10....wit....1-6-7-10...wit.....4-5....plus.......1-6-7-10...wit....4-5...wit....1-6-7-10......good luck to us all