Toga---TOUGH MEET!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
It is Saratoga---and it's supposed to be tough---but not this DAMN TOUGH!!!

I can't count how many 3 horse ex boxes I've run 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 3rd.

If I ever hit one it will be good, because I am demanding a price on anything I play.

Today I'm playing two races with good prices in each.

Race 9
4 horse ex bx with 1--4--9--12

Race 4
ex bx 3--4--6

I am due a little luck?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    John: At Saratoga for the weekend; lot of buzz about Pletcher's horse in Race 4, Two Weeks Off. Bad news is M/L of 7/5.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    4th race today is killing me A lot of buzz about every horse in this race! John I went up to Saratoga opening weekend hit the first 3 races on that Saturday then didn't hit a horse until Moreno on Saturday. Went up there this past Sunday and hit everything in site. Just missed a .50 pick5 that day and hit almost very exacta and double I played. Made up for all my losses and paid for both trips. Find it amazing how hot/cold this game really is
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Here's tough... from yesterday.

Del Mar 1 $0.50 P5 2,3,7 / 2,3,5,6 / 1 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 / 7 $54.00 $0.00
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Here's tough... from yesterday.

Del Mar 1 $0.50 P5 2,3,7 / 2,3,5,6 / 1 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 / 7 $54.00 $0.00

Yuck! Last Sunday I had a $0.50 P5 cost me only $9 keyed the 7 in the 5th Little Gidding the 2nd choice with Leparoux who sucks. Horse finishes 3rd. South Sound won it and paid $3. Can still hear Tom Durkins call "Ortiz is like a statue on South Sound." Honestly thought I was going to run out on the track. Oh yeah for .50 it paid $3000.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Yuck! Last Sunday I had a $0.50 P5 cost me only $9 keyed the 7 in the 5th Little Gidding the 2nd choice with Leparoux who sucks. Horse finishes 3rd. South Sound won it and paid $3. Can still hear Tom Durkins call "Ortiz is like a statue on South Sound." Honestly thought I was going to run out on the track. Oh yeah for .50 it paid $3000.

9 bucks? Great capping buddy.

Mine was made even more terrible because I was in network screening of my new show so I couldn't watch, or hedge or anything. I did fire off a $200 bet on the winner, but that's small fries as this P5 was paying 17k. Bejarano fucked up the ride on my horse too. Whatever.