ALPHA = Alydar

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I know Mike is probably trackside to watch his favorite older hdc. horse run today?

Race 9
Alydar Stakes
1 1/8 $100k

#1 Alpha, 9/5

coming in off a long layoff, but K.M. thinks he is ready? Does not look like a super tough bunch and hope he gets the money for Mike! Johnny V. in the saddle a good sign!

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Haha nope I'm home. He has been entered MTO the last few weeks but scratched. Think there using this as a prep for the Woodward in 2 weeks which I will probably be in atendence. He should handle these
    edited August 2014
    Also going to throw a few dollars down in Race 3: #8 Delightful Erin Day this one ran guy at track tried to tell me Friedman has a few nice 2yo's this one proceeds to run dead last last and the other comes back days later and I believe also runs dead last. One more shot
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Also going to throw a few dollars down in Race 3: #8 Delightful Erin Day this one ran guy at track tried to tell me Friedman has a few nice 2yo's this one proceeds to run dead last last and the other comes back days later and I believe also runs dead last. One more shot

Jeez, his angle sucked. Still got a couple weeks.
    edited August 2014
    Nah maybe what he meant to tell me was all of Friedmans 2 yo's suck! As for Alpha maybe he needed the race who knows? If he does end up going in the Woodward he will be a nice price
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Nah maybe what he meant to tell me was all of Friedmans 2 yo's suck! As for Alpha maybe he needed the race who knows? If he does end up going in the Woodward he will be a nice price

love the optimism