Saturday @toga

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Very nice card lining up for Saturday. Wondering if anyone has any info on #6 gold shield in the 2nd...million dollar purchase by lanes end farm and kinsman keeps a piece of this guy..half to majestic warrior who won first out..claude & Rosario normally equals winner circle..5-1 ml..

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    DaJenius is also in that race along with the 2nd place finisher from his last race. Heading up there in the morning figure 1 last time hearing Durkin live at the Spaaaaa. Like how they place the Wise Dan race in the middle of the card 5th race and final leg of early p5
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    wise day will be 1-20 in there..basically a pk4..
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    does wise dan win?
    edited August 2014
    I don't see anyone that compares to even be close..
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    Very nice card lining up for Saturday. Wondering if anyone has any info on #6 gold shield in the 2nd...million dollar purchase by lanes end farm and kinsman keeps a piece of this guy..half to majestic warrior who won first out..claude & Rosario normally equals winner circle..5-1 ml..

I am totally against Joel Rosario on a weeds race! I might use him on the dirt, but rosario on the turf this Spa meet has been disastrous! His ride today in the 3rd on One More song is a good example.
    edited August 2014
    I am totally against Joel Rosario on a weeds race! I might use him on the dirt, but rosario on the turf this Spa meet has been disastrous! His ride today in the 3rd on One More song is a good example.

Holy shit I had that horse today and thought the same thing what a lazy ride!!!!
    edited August 2014
    well you know when a jockey hits his status, you either get 100% or nothing..mike you got anything for tomorrow
    edited August 2014

John he has killed me all meet. he either beats me or never comes through..He is started to be another pat day to me..lol
    edited August 2014
    I guess I'm going with Boisterous to try and beat Wise Dan. Like Sweet Whiskey in 8th don't really like the 2-1. In the Woodward I like #1 Long River he has been running like crap lately but still love the breeding of this horse. Still looking for that standout MSW but can't find one yet.
    edited August 2014
    dont try and beat him...hammer the 4&9 ex and go to the next race..
    edited August 2014
    Maybe the 9 can steal it. Going with 1/9 in the final leg of p5
    edited August 2014
    Wow. That's strong mike. I just think wise Dan beat seek again when he was sorta lame. I just don't think he gets beat on the turf. My problem is in the late pk4 the last race is difficult. The mott/rosario first time in US horse but you got to ty hint Obrien isn't giving up a top horse.
    edited August 2014

opens at 9-5...
    edited August 2014
    The 5 is currently at 5/2. DaJenius looks very good in paddock even better at 7-1. Great ride by Castellano in the 1st
    edited August 2014
    pletcher 2nd time out..don't like his horse in the 3rd..maybe marine patrol@6-1
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    dont try and beat him...hammer the 4&9 ex and go to the next race..

He wont let you beat him.
    edited August 2014
    warrior just knows how to win...never rooted so hard for a 3-5 shot
    edited August 2014
    Ended up playing the 10 to try and beat him. What a race