FBWinners Churchill Speed Pop & NFL Inside!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
We told you all to come aboard Saturday for FBWinners NCAA football selections, he gave you all one of the winner's for free and that's two weeks in a row his NCAA football free play came through with flying colors. Well we have posted his full card below as he closes out the day 7 - 1 ATS! He has already posted his NFL card for opening day and he is releasing 2 - TRIPLE PLAYS this opening Sunday along with 6 - Regular Plays as well. He also has provided you all with another FREE PLAY WINNER below as well. Join us at Welcome to FBWinners.com! - FBWinners.com to crush your man!!!

FBWinners Final NCAA Card

329 - UAB +28 - WINNER

322 - TOLEDO OVER 60 - WINNER

336 - KENT ST. / SOUTH ALABAMA UNDER 51 - WINNER

359 - ARIZONA ST. -25 - WINNER

360 - ARIZONA ST. / NEW MEXICO OVER 67 - WINNER

363 - EAST CARO +14 - WINNER

368 - TULANE +6.5 = 1ST HALF ONLY - WINNER

378 - OHIO ST. UNDER 24 = 1ST HALF ONLY - LOSER

NFL FREE PLAY

ATLANTA / NEW ORLEANS OVER 51 -20

CHURCHILL DOWNS FREE PLAY

RACE 2 - #4 - FLYING CHELSEY - Speed POP on the DROP!!!!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Two easy winners above, my hometown team the Saints cost me a big day in the NFL yesterday as on a unit basis we go 6-6, if they win it would of been a 9-3 day as they were one of my Triple Plays. No defense to speak of and it will be a long year if they don't go out and get another corner to replace White and Robinson.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    What defense hits harder... Niners or Seahawks? Fucking animals on both squads.
    edited September 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Hawks!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

seattle by a longshot...the only think i dont like is there style of defense keeps sherman on the 1 side of field...packers had a good plan by keep putting a #3 over to him but there line suck..AR never had a shot..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    SD will beat Seattle Sunday
    edited September 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »

Saw +225
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm in an elimination pool put on by our local chicken gang, and the pool is well over $100k. Week one saw 30% of the teams get outed, thanks to the Bears and Chiefs. My pick snuck one out as the Jets took advantage of the RAIDERS poor road record going east.

My pick this week is just as big of gamble, as I'm using Tampa Bay at home vs the Rams. I figured you probably can't use TB in many weeks, but why not try against a Rams team without starting QB? TB gave up some long passes last week against Carolina back-up QB----but the Rams qb showed little, as STL only got 3 points in first half and shut out in the 2nd half. I'm just trying to get to week 3!!!
    edited September 2014
    I'm in an elimination pool put on by our local chicken gang, and the pool is well over $100k. Week one saw 30% of the teams get outed, thanks to the Bears and Chiefs. My pick snuck one out as the Jets took advantage of the RAIDERS poor road record going east.

My pick this week is just as big of gamble, as I'm using Tampa Bay at home vs the Rams. I figured you probably can't use TB in many weeks, but why not try against a Rams team without starting QB? TB gave up some long passes last week against Carolina back-up QB----but the Rams qb showed little, as STL only got 3 points in first half and shut out in the 2nd half. I'm just trying to get to week 3!!!

Solid pick and this type of pick will carry you late in the pool. Not many will have TB this week. I used Houston last week.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Seems like a prime opportunity to use Tennessee. That Cowboy defense is horrendous.

Love the Titans -3.5, it's my strongest play of the week (also like Houston -2.5 quite a bit).
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2014

Shaun Hill (thigh) not practicing Thursday

Shaun Hill (thigh) remained out of Rams practice Thursday.
    It means Austin Davis should get the call against the Bucs, though OC Brian Schottenheimer hinted Hill may not have to practice to play. Either way, it's a sorry situation. We wouldn't even rule out Case Keenum getting snaps. The Bucs defense can be fired up with impunity for Week 2.
    edited September 2014
    Mikenyce wrote: »

edited September 2014
    SD looked shitty on monday night then pull of a shocker...antonio gates wore his throwback jersey...
    edited September 2014
    anyone have an opinion on fanduel.com
    edited September 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    anyone have an opinion on fanduel.com

I'm done with football. Liberal retards have ruined it. I don't give a fuck what these guys are doing off the field - that's why we have a legal system. And now racial and homophobic slurs get a 15 yard penalty (kap last night)... Garbage.

They should show football only on msnbc and have Melissa Harris-Perry do the play by play.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Had a ML parlay this weekend

South Carolina
    San Diego
    Open

Just filled it in with Under Indy/Phily

Fingers crossed!!!!!!