FBWinners Churuchill Spot Play & NFL Winner

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Well another winning day at FBWinners Inc., as both FBWinners DOUBLE PLAYS cash as he released Miss. St. +10 to his clients last Sunday night when the lines first came out and as he stated they won out right as a DOUBLE DIGIT dog and for those that keep emailing us and asking who was the other DOUBLE PLAY on, well it over OU/West Va. over 61 released early in the week as well. They ending up scoring 78 points to cash our other DOUBLE PLAY. We introduced a new group last year and they call themselves the EAST COAST BETTING COUP, this syndicate only makes a few plays a year and I include them to my clients at no additional charge and yesterday they released their second play of the year on PENN ST. and it was another #EZWinner from them. We have looked over the college card for next week and have almost finished breaking down all the box scores from yesterday, it looks like FBWinners will be releasing at least his first TRIPLE PLAY or 5 STAR play for the NCAA this coming week!! We now stand 27 -10 ATS in the NCAA!!

You must remember FBWinners doesn't just grade a play a TOP play to sell it, he's not a marketer but a gambler like you all. Just think we are going into the 5th week of College Football and he hasn't released anything higher than a DOUBLE PLAY. If you want to join a SPORTS SERVICE that thrives on honesty and integrity then do yourself a favor and join Welcome to FBWinners.com! - FBWinners.com and become part of our winning family!!

NOTE: FBWinners NFL Card = 5 STAR & 3 REGULAR PLAYS

Regards, FBWinners Inc.

ANOTHER EASY COLLEGE FREE PLAY WINNER ON MIAMI O +28 YESTERDAY!!!!

NFL FREE PLAY

REGULAR PLAY - 472 - ARIZONA UNDER 42

CHURCHILL DOWNS

RACE 8 - #4 - Be Well - W/P

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    News out of Kordsmeier gang at OP & CD
    Race 6 2yo fillies going 5 f

#6 Choc Cherries, 3-1, is going to go fast and play catch me if you can with Calvin going to the rail(Big surprise?)

However, she may get caught as some first timers will be gunning. There are 2 10-1 firsters in here who have lit up the track in the morning. #2 Shopaholic, 10-1, who gets in light with bug, but # 9 I'm A Looker, 10-1, is said to look like a really good one in the morning. Decent bloodlines but was sold for a song at Texas sale.

The Boyz at OP and their buds at CD are playing ex bx 2--6--9

FWIW, I'm IN!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    NFL FREE PLAY

REGULAR PLAY - 472 - ARIZONA UNDER 42

Nice call on this one. Unfortunately, Andre Ellington (and especially Frank Gore) didn't do squat for me this weekend.