Keeneland Saturday--Trainer Tout?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
I spent three (3) days last week at Belmont Park and spoke with several trainers about horses they had that they thought were primed for a big effort. Didn't work yesterday as the Kiaran McGlothlin trained 3yo filly Mumtaazah got a bull shit ride from Dylan Davis and finished 3rd in the 6th at Belmont.

Keeneland 4th
2yo msw $56k 1 1/16

#6 FRAMMENTO, 3-1

Nick Zito is not known for having 2 year olds ready to roll early, but he is really excited about this one! Made his debut at the Spa going 7f and broke slow but made a steady effort to finish out of the money. Since then, has come alive in a.m. works over the tr track at Saratoga. Zito thinks this could be a very good horse? Johnny V. gets the leg up and Frammento should get a perfect trip stalking early speed while staying closer than in debut. Nobody is better at judging race pace than Johnny V. and if they walk he will put Frammento up front. But with several sporting blinkers on for 2nd start, I expect a lively pace. #9 from Amos barn and Joel up should get out early and show the way with #'s 2 & 3 showing speed too. Should set up perfect for Frammento, and the good news is that Julian Leparoux doesn't have a longshot mount in this race.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Good Luck. Can Wise Dan be beaten today? Going to take a shot with Silver Max. Also like the 7th Race #1 Filimbi think Ray has been big on this horse and hope Joel can get me back this weekend after that shitshow last Saturday!
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Wise dan gets beat by a well timed rosario ride aboard #8 seek again
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    I spent three (3) days last week at Belmont Park and spoke with several trainers about horses they had that they thought were primed for a big effort. Didn't work yesterday as the Kiaran McGlothlin trained 3yo filly Mumtaazah got a bull shit ride from Dylan Davis and finished 3rd in the 6th at Belmont.

Keeneland 4th
    2yo msw $56k 1 1/16

#6 FRAMMENTO, 3-1

Nick Zito is not known for having 2 year olds ready to roll early, but he is really excited about this one! Made his debut at the Spa going 7f and broke slow but made a steady effort to finish out of the money. Since then, has come alive in a.m. works over the tr track at Saratoga. Zito thinks this could be a very good horse? Johnny V. gets the leg up and Frammento should get a perfect trip stalking early speed while staying closer than in debut. Nobody is better at judging race pace than Johnny V. and if they walk he will put Frammento up front. But with several sporting blinkers on for 2nd start, I expect a lively pace. #9 from Amos barn and Joel up should get out early and show the way with #'s 2 & 3 showing speed too. Should set up perfect for Frammento, and the good news is that Julian Leparoux doesn't have a longshot mount in this race.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

BUMP

Frammento has not seen action in over a year. Comes back gelded and sporting a string of above-average works leading up to his return. On back-class alone he looks dangerous at this level. Just don't know about Nick Zito though, he could be just trying to get a race out of him and he is not yet at 100%? If he had serious physical problems I would think he would be in for a tag?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2016
    Keeneland 10th
    Frammento 6-1