List your fav card this year? Either to watch or bet

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
I would say besides the breeders cup days it was Belmont stakes day. I thought the card was really good. This is my first year handicapping and I'll be the first to say I have a lot to learn. But it seems as those cards on the east coast are more competitive.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    the belmont derby card was pretty good also. travers day was another good day to bet.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Hard to say. For some reason, that maiden who had outworked the Lone Star Park stakes winner (shipping into Saratoga this summer) kind of stands out. Forget the name right now. I remember we got a decent price because there was some well-bet Pletcher maiden in the race (as always).
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    WV Jetsetter was the stakes horse...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Had to be seeing Wise Dan win this year at Saratoga. It was crazy everyone was cheering and clapping. Reminded me of the old MassCaps with Cigar. As for betting Yes the Belmont card was very good.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    seeing close hatches in the apple blossom was awesome. so was seeing bayern a couple times at OP. get ready guys... with Fairgrounds being iffy with the money, OP is going to be a betting dream. Big names coming in from all over. Shouldnt be seeing as many 4/5s on the toteboard in the open company races.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    WV Jetsetter was the stakes horse...

Requite.