Let's have a lively weekend here boys.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited January 2017 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm golfing all day Sunday, but want to crack 'em good Saturday. Lets get all the big dogs in here and post one best bet.

I think there's a few shots to be taken...

FB, what circuit are you focusing on? DC n Me So Cal? John can take CD or whatever gem he finds (as long as they're not Turkish). Get Ray and mikenyce back east, Nate in Chicago, and DRILL this thing. If i missed you chime in with a few details. Lets see how our 10 best group wagers fare...

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    King or 2w2p2s? All ya'll got one for us. I'll bet $100 on all 10 and see how we do.
    edited November 2014
    cant forget Wire2wire
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Jeez pressure is on
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    In the Delta Jackpot, Hollendorfers horse Prime Engine at 8-1. I will be keying him in my pick 4 tickets.
    Good luck today everyone
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    6th AQUEDUCT #8 HONOR CODE
    w2w
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Chruchill Downs

Race 8 - Purple Sky
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Churchill Downs 4th---2:09 EST
    2yo msw 7f

#9 Hunter's Strike, 8-1

Drew inside in his debut and missed the break completely---but he was flyin late! Since then the Assman team has put him thru some gate drills and one typical slow Assman timed work. Expect a much better start 2nd time out and he will be quite comfortable on the outside and should be in good position when Ricardo and his maquina get to work in the stretch!

In the Delta Jackpot, race 7 , I have heard way too much about this Hollendorfer colt to leave him out. #1 Prime Engine, 8-1. Lukas reaches out to red-hot jock Paco Lopez to ride the favorite, #3 Mr. Z, 5/2, and I'm using him in my exotics along with the Doug O'Neill runner, #8 Wake Up Nick, 10-1, he has just two losses to some pretty good Cal Breds and he just looks sneaky good to me, although I haven't heard anything on the snide?

Weather could turn the Delta sand into a pool of quicksand???
    edited November 2014
    Great response, we may have to do this once a month... I guess lets see how we do.

I'm leaning towards either BUYMEABOND in the DMR 6th, or FAITH LOVE HOPE in the 4th. Also BEE BRAVE @ 20-1 down here (8th) had a brutal trip last time. BUT, I did say only ONE! Will update a few hours before post.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    7th- Delta Jackpot-

#10 Ocho Ocho Ocho- 6/1 ML will never see that & with Mike Smith- even odds would look good-Dueling Head & Head in FAST fractions & pulls away by 5 & still ran the last 1/16 in 6 sec- I'm sold.

Good Luck Everbody
    edited November 2014
    Not much

Aqueduct:
    6th Race: #2 Maleeh I will always try to beat a heavy favorite who's coming off of a layoff.

Delta:
    6th Race: #3 Temper Mint Patty Lets see if Rosairo can finally bring me home a winner.

As for the thread we should do it once a week on a Saturday
    edited November 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Great response, we may have to do this once a month... I guess lets see how we do.

I'm leaning towards either BUYMEABOND in the DMR 6th, or FAITH LOVE HOPE in the 4th. Also BEE BRAVE @ 20-1 down here (8th) had a brutal trip last time. BUT, I did say only ONE! Will update a few hours before post.

I'm going BUYMEABOND. I'm thinking 7/2 off a 6-1 line.
    edited November 2014
    Churchill Downs 4th---2:09 EST
    2yo msw 7f

#9 Hunter's Strike, 8-1

Drew inside in his debut and missed the break completely---but he was flyin late! Since then the Assman team has put him thru some gate drills and one typical slow Assman timed work. Expect a much better start 2nd time out and he will be quite comfortable on the outside and should be in good position when Ricardo and his maquina get to work in the stretch!

In the Delta Jackpot, race 7 , I have heard way too much about this Hollendorfer colt to leave him out. #1 Prime Engine, 8-1. Lukas reaches out to red-hot jock Paco Lopez to ride the favorite, #3 Mr. Z, 5/2, and I'm using him in my exotics along with the Doug O'Neill runner, #8 Wake Up Nick, 10-1, he has just two losses to some pretty good Cal Breds and he just looks sneaky good to me, although I haven't heard anything on the snide?

Weather could turn the Delta sand into a pool of quicksand???

I've heard a ton about Prime Engine, but Russel up? No thanks.
    edited November 2014
    wire2wire wrote: »
    6th AQUEDUCT #8 HONOR CODE
    w2w

$5.70
    edited November 2014
    $5.70

Haha got me W2W but it was a decent exacta $20
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I'm on Prime Engine in the Delta Jackpot, and Sayes So in the nightcap @ Del Mar.

Btw, I'm more than a little afraid of Ocho Ocho Ocho, so I did a supplemental exacta box as well. Hope they run in together.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Ocho Ocho Ocho you will hear of him up the road
    edited November 2014
    I've heard a ton about Prime Engine, but Russel up? No thanks.

Betting Baze away from GG is the same thing as lighting your money on fire. Actually, lighting your money on fire will at least give you a brief thrill.
    edited November 2014
    InTheFog wrote: »
    7th- Delta Jackpot-

#10 Ocho Ocho Ocho- 6/1 ML will never see that & with Mike Smith- even odds would look good-Dueling Head & Head in FAST fractions & pulls away by 5 & still ran the last 1/16 in 6 sec- I'm sold.

Good Luck Everbody

Great Call. $7.20
    edited November 2014
    I'm on Prime Engine in the Delta Jackpot, and Sayes So in the nightcap @ Del Mar.

Btw, I'm more than a little afraid of Ocho Ocho Ocho, so I did a supplemental exacta box as well. Hope they run in together.

Carry-over to Sayes So. Pretty amazing considering what that one has done in the AM. Maybe Solis is scaring folk.
    edited November 2014
    Carry-over to Sayes So. Pretty amazing considering what that one has done in the AM. Maybe Solis is scaring folk.

And wow this filly looks fucking awesome on the track.
    edited November 2014
    And wow this filly looks fucking awesome on the track.

And ran to those looks.... huge.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Sayes So in the nightcap @ Del Mar.

Winner @ $7.40 :toast:
    edited January 2017
    I found this guys... lets find some winners this weekend