Spot Play (Thursday: WOODBINE)

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
On thursday at Woodbine there is a horse running in the 10th race, #14 Smiling Jordan. I have followed this horse for the past 2 years and have made some money off of him. The bigger payouts have come over the woodbine course. On thursday he is entered in the lowest tag he has ran recently and with this big field should stand to be good odds. 15-1 ML. I dont know if all you know about woodbine, Canadas finest racing, but they have a polytrack, and is a 1 turn race with a wierd shaped track. This will be smiling jordan's 2nd straight race over the track, at the begining of this year he went off at good odds to score at this distance and level. You look back on the 7 of Sept you will see a similar spot were he came in 2nd. Look for him to be comfortable over the service this time out, and should put in a game run late as he is a closer.

Only draw back with this gielding is the barn switch. He was claimed a couple starts back and this trainer only 2 wins from 38 starts, and doesnt seem to be doing much with this lower level talent with no publish works. Key is to keep him settled does get worked up a bit, but with a bigger paddock at Woodbine then Fort Erie should be less stress, and getting/beeing away from the people is a positve for this one.

I will defintly play a WPS wager as I always do, but I will look over the rest of the horses in the race and try to put some solid exotic plays as well!

Lets cash this one on Thursday!