DCat ?

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
What are the current odds on Hopp to win the BC Classic in 2015 at Keeneland? TIA!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2015
    He's listed @ 20/1 on the current Wynn sheet (dated Jan 5th).
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Would you mind betting me $200 on him to win the BC at 20-1. I can paypal you the money, as when he wins tomorrow by open lengths he will be half the price. I'm SUPER HIGH on this colt this year. Let me know I'm good for the money ASAP.

Thanks...
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Hopp has that rare quality you only see every once in a while in graded horses. He wants badly to be the winner! In last years Rebel Stakes at Oaklawn, he was giving Mike Smith a a hard time down the stretch and Hopp was trying like hell to take a bite out of Tapiture. Decent 2nd vs Chrome in SA Derby, then foot problems? Baffert has been somewhat coy about the reason for the extended layoff, but it looks like they have Hopp where they want him. 6/5 tomorrow in San Pasquel Stakes seems about right? 20-1 future wager for next fall in BC seems too long out for me to even get a handle on! Good Luck!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Agree on his winning trait. He is bred to relish the distance and this group is average at best. I think he will be the handicapp horse this coming year if he stays sound. Bob will pick his spots with him, knowing the goods he has in him and he knew that Bayern was special as well and didn't want to push this one back for a 3yo campaign. He has planned out a agenda for HOPP and that is winning the BC on back 2 back years. If Hopp gets in the gate this Halloween he will be the favorite at about 3/1 and the so called experts cannot back him at that price and when he wins it will be he got the unimpeded trip and so on, like they say about the rest of them.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I can't, FB. Don't want to get involved in making bets for other people via the internet.