Oaklawn Sunday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Can't catch a break on the winter weather. Infield could be snow covered by the time they run the Southwest Stakes today? I'm pissed because I am home due to work tomorrow and can't risk being stuck in Hot Springs until Tuesday!

Race 6 today is a very good 3yo msw race and several from my clockers report show up.

#9 SAILING SHIKSA, 3-1
is a single in my late pick 4. Word on her is all good, and I love the name(Shiksa is a Yiddish slang word used by mostly women to describe a gentile woman who has an interest in Jewish men).
#7 CLEARTAP, 4-1, is a firster homebred from Winchell farm and works are very quick, especially with the Assman routine. #11 Julep,5-1, is another with good works for Little Donnie, who, like Assman, does not work his debut runners very quick.

#9 W/P
exotic box 7---9---11

Pick 4 ticket
9---2/5/10---1/5/11---4/7/9

Race 8 is the big one, and I'm using both Assman runners and giving Mr. Z one more chance. Wayne says he is working great and straight as a fuckin string!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2015
    #7 CLEARTAP, 4-1, is a firster homebred from Winchell farm and works are very quick, especially with the Assman routine.

Was just looking up this one's drills. Interesting stuff.

She appeared to work with the multiple graded stakes winner Tapiture on Feb 9.

The Feb 9 drill is hard to pin down, but it looks like a multi-way team-drill that included Tiznow RJ, among others.

The Jan 26 drill came with Royal Saint, a 1-for-1 barnmate who was a 6-length debut winner @ Ellis Park last year.
  • SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited February 2015
    Looked Like The Jockey On The 7 Thought He Had 2nd Wrapped Up And Lost Us An Exacta Great Call Anyway Thanks For All Youre Info.