value play

noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Life a Riley @ turf paradise Saturday race 1. I made a note to play this horse back and if you watch the replay of his latest race you'll understand why he was stopped twice in the stretch looking for a hole finally got clear and managed 2nd. Now moves up to allowance and switching to turf I think he's got a shot with improving form 8-1 ml good luck!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    noble tune wrote: »
    Life a Riley @ turf paradise Saturday race 1. I made a note to play this horse back and if you watch the replay of his latest race you'll understand why he was stopped twice in the stretch looking for a hole finally got clear and managed 2nd. Now moves up to allowance and switching to turf I think he's got a shot with improving form 8-1 ml good luck!

I think this is interesting.. Diodoro? Also, what's noble tune doing?
  • noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Noble tune is at rathmor stud in south Africa for a fee of about 2,500 by my 
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited March 2015
    Race 7, Gulfstream, horse name, Nicky's Brown Miss #8, ml 8-1

Horse is 1-12 lifetime, finished 3rd msw at Belmont, then went straight to stake races, 8 out of 9 stake races, now goes back to allowance, last time horse came in second
    Owner, trainer and breeder all same

trainer is 0-32 route races:lipssealed: horse has hit the board 4/8 in stake company
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Member
    edited March 2015
    1:20 est

currently odds are 1-9

the value that was there has been sucked out

maybe better closer to post
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Value play is @GP right here in the 4th with #7 perchance sitting at 2-1...hope it stays right there..