Donworth

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I gave this colt out on Saturday on my sheet, as I was told he was the new BEAST in the Motion barn. Well I suggest bookmark him for the future upcoming 3yo races. I highly suggest watch the replay as well. Joel R. gave this one a brutal trip and he still got up after more trouble than a rodeo horse. #Impressive

RACE 9 - #2 - DONWORTH - WPS - I have been told MOTION is in LOVE with this colt and he won't be nowhere near this ML, look for a price around 5/2 and if Joel can get his head out of his ASS this one will gallop to the wire.

Comments

• rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Agreed was not too happy with the Rosario ride on this one.
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited March 2015
    two morning ling favs, and Donworth went out as the fav, horse was 8-1 ml. When was the last time you saw a first time starter going out at 8-1 bet down to 3/2 vs two pletcher favs. You know public will bet on pletcher, Motion barn had huge bet on this horse. Only surprise was that Maragh did not ride the horse, he had the 10 horse.:lipssealed:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    He's back in on Thursday at Keeneland, going a route this time out. If he runs well as expected, I can see him running in the Belmont! But Motion is very careful with young horses and doesn't push them at all. He'll probably point him to the summer 3yo races, unless he just runs huge!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the heads-up on this one.
    edited April 2015
    n---c wrote: »
    two morning ling favs, and Donworth went out as the fav, horse was 8-1 ml. When was the last time you saw a first time starter going out at 8-1 bet down to 3/2 vs two pletcher favs. You know public will bet on pletcher, Motion barn had huge bet on this horse. Only surprise was that Maragh did not ride the horse, he had the 10 horse.:lipssealed:

It was way more than just the Motion barn, if you see my post above I said the he would be nowhere near the ML. I know two bettors that had 10K to win him!! Joel almost SCREWED them with that ride.
    edited April 2015
    has couple of runners with Asmussen, Shook Up came second to i'm a chatterbox(Llarry jones) and another horse that won MSW last week at Oaklawn, name escapes me( horse name is not name escapes me:eating:)
    edited April 2015
    They have him listed at 4/1 on the ML, he'll be 8/5 when the gates pop or less. Mike B has never been a legit ML maker. Looking forward to seeing him run, looks like it might be sloppy also.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    How forward are you really lookin to see him run????

Is this a "Both Fists" lookin forward?
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Donworth has scratched out of the allowance race, tomorrow, and instead will run in the Lexington Stakes, on Saturday!
    edited April 2015
    I was told that last night and that is a piss poor group he's facing, they might be thinking Preakness S. after all with this suppose BEAST!!!! We'll see!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I was told that last night and that is a piss poor group he's facing, they might be thinking Preakness S. after all with this suppose BEAST!!!! We'll see!!!

Maybe we can get a better price?
    edited April 2015
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Maybe we can get a better price?

I doubt it, that field is WEAK! Divining Rod looks the best of the group.
    edited April 2015
    Haha figured that. But do notice a lot of heavy hitter trainers in this race that might help
    edited April 2015
    So, you need another talented young Gulfstream runner who's been shipped up to Keeneland to run in an allowance race?

Never fear...

Araqeel is entered on Saturday!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    So, you need another talented young Gulfstream runner who's been shipped up to Keeneland to run in an allowance race?

Never fear...

Araqeel is entered on Saturday!

Saturday shaping up to be nice at KEE.
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015

I was taking your guys' word for it with Donworth, but god damn.... Gonna be an expensive day at HRT if he loses. I also like the Baffert Fame and Power for the exacta. He's one of those horses who's owners pledged to not use lasix @ 2. He finally got lasix last time and was a different horse.
    edited April 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I doubt it, that field is WEAK! Divining Rod looks the best of the group.

Exacta big? Donworth was taking a shit when the gate opened, toss his effort .
    edited April 2015
    Yuck! Going all in on Far Right in the Ark derby
    edited April 2015
    I can't believe how short he went off. Unreal. I thought he'd be 4/1, or even higher.

Btw, just a heads-up for you guys, his last work before the Lexington came heads-up with a filly named Miss Ella, who happens to be running in the feature @ Keeneland today (8/1 ml).
    edited April 2015
    Btw, just a heads-up for you guys, his last work before the Lexington came heads-up with a filly named Miss Ella, who happens to be running in the feature @ Keeneland today (8/1 ml).

Adena Springs Beaumont S.
    About 7 Furlongs | 3 Year Olds | STAKES | Open

6 Miss Ella R. Maragh $21.40 $10.40 $5.60
    1 Divine Dawn K. Clark $8.60 $4.00
    2 Fantastic Style J. Velazquez $3.20

:toast:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Nice info DC..
    edited April 2015
    Adena Springs Beaumont S.
    About 7 Furlongs | 3 Year Olds | STAKES | Open

6 Miss Ella R. Maragh $21.40 $10.40 $5.60
    1 Divine Dawn K. Clark $8.60 $4.00
    2 Fantastic Style J. Velazquez $3.20

:toast:

Haha Wooooooo
    edited April 2015
    Pletcher horse that finished 3rd won last Sunday, Alfred finished 2nd to Donworth, will be heavy fav.
    edited May 2015
    to Lovery Maria exacta $296

Promise Me Silver- still unbeaten
    edited May 2015
    Back Saturday in the 7th at Pimlico
    edited May 2015
    Damn this horse!!!