Thanks FB!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
My selections lately have been a little dull due to bad weather. So today I took Fb's pix for a race at GP on a 15-1 shot. Ran a good second and paid big time and the exacta paid over $200.00.

Just wanted to say THANKS !!!

Race 7
#8 Lady St. Clements

and boxed her with the 2--5--8

Big balloons!!!!!!

My play today at Oaklawn was in race 2, where Von Hemel had Poseidon's Way going against nw2 and if he showed anything he would be headed for the Ark Derby. Over the mud, once again, he ran second. Still on my horses to watch list. Also, in the 7th, poe for my new buddy Ronnie Moquett, #1 Charnocks scratched due to mud, but keep an eye on this one!

Yesterday, I had a price horse on a horse who Kenny smith had claimed away earlier in the meet by a trainer Named Kim Poole. Yooouuu Den paid over $35.00 and looked like a good one. After she was claimed she threw in a clunker and set up for the big payoff??? Funny how that shit happens isn't it?

Weather looks better this weekend at Oaklawn and check back tomorrow for some of my thoughts!

Again,, THANKS FB!!!!!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    I wish we could of CASHED it, 29-1 at post and we get beat by a NECK. Oh well I'll take 21.80 Place and 8.60 for the show. But would of loved 60.00 for the win. I played 50 wps and wheeled 1st and 2nd in the exacta. Check back on the site tomorrow by 9am Central as I have another nice live long shot.

Take Care...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I wish we could of CASHED it, 29-1 at post and we get beat by a NECK. Oh well I'll take 21.80 Place and 8.60 for the show. But would of loved 60.00 for the win. I played 50 wps and wheeled 1st and 2nd in the exacta. Check back on the site tomorrow by 9am Central as I have another nice live long shot.

Take Care...

Nice capping. Or nice information finding.... either way nice score.
    edited March 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

im on one
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Strictly a handicapping angel and it fit real well in my speed numbers as well. I thought the price would drop to 12-1 off the 15-1 ML, but was smiling as the number steady rose to 29-1 when the gates popped!! Bitter sweet to lose by a neck as us GAMBLERS want that win on a nice shot like that!!! I've moved on!!
    edited March 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Strictly a handicapping angel and it fit real well in my speed numbers as well. I thought the price would drop to 12-1 off the 15-1 ML, but was smiling as the number steady rose to 29-1 when the gates popped!! Bitter sweet to lose by a neck as us GAMBLERS want that win on a nice shot like that!!! I've moved on!!

Well nice info in today's last. I also caught the late p4 for $1200 at SA.