Gulfstream Saturday 3/28

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Lets combine our powers and nail this late pick 4

mine so far is

Race 11: 1-2-4-6 7 will be fav but trying to beat.
Race 12: 2-4-5-6-8
Race 13: 8 ... who else has a shot?!?
Race 14: 7-9

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2015
    In Race 9, the Pletcher firster Dekalb County worked h/u with Itsaknockout back on Feb 1st.

Unfortunately, he then disappeared for a month before finally returning to the worktab on Mar 7. He has worked three times since then though (including once with an older stakes winner), so hopefully he's okay.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Lets combine our powers and nail this late pick 4

mine so far is

Race 11: 1-2-4-6 7 will be fav but trying to beat.
    Race 12: 2-4-5-6-8
    Race 13: 8 ... who else has a shot?!?
    Race 14: 7-9

King, I'm thinking like you are. In the 14th, Fl Derby, Materiality and Upstart are the two logical plays, and in the 13th, Twilight Eclipse is a single. We need to try and hit one of the filly races for a price! Agree that Riposte is the one to beat in the Orchid, but I'm going deeper and heavy on the Mott runners. Same for the Oaks, I just hope my gut feeling for Mott runners does not transfer over to Dubai cause I'm pulling for Chrome, but Lea has been reported to be looking great and ready to put on a show!

My GP pick 4 is as follows:

11th---2/4/6/7/9
    12th---2/3/6/8
    13th---8
    14th---7/9

Rail at Oaklawn has been dead, but last night when I was leaving I saw the earth movers plowing up a good 10-12 inches off the rail in the stretch and tilling it in to the middle of the track. Watch early races today to see if there is a bias???