Radiator (GB) for Juddmonte & Billy Mott = WILD THANG

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Go watch the 5th at Keeenland yesterday and book this one, she's a WILD THANG over the weeds. She galloped in that race and Joel never asked her. Soon Graded Stakes winner. I cannot keep feeding you all these serious runners. Get to work boys and find a stone cold runner for the forum. Edward needs to hire me to keep this forum the real deal. As I keep saying PP's only on a 1/16th of this game this day and age.

GL, FB!!!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Go watch the 5th at Keeenland yesterday and book this one, she's a WILD THANG over the weeds. She galloped in that race and Joel never asked her. Soon Graded Stakes winner. I cannot keep feeding you all these serious runners. Get to work boys and find a stone cold runner for the forum. Edward needs to hire me to keep this forum the real deal. As I keep saying PP's only on a 1/16th of this game this day and age.

GL, FB!!!

Don't get too carried away, I'm pretty sure people are only coming to hear me complain about Talamo.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »

GL, FB!!!

In today. Belmont 7th.