Crush Time

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
The late pick 4 @ KEE is ready for us to snag. Anybody like ANYTHING in the 8th? Maiden race... DC you got anything?

I'm gonna bet a pocket full of tickets. Heavy on Donworth and Araqeel. 3,4,5 and light 8 in the G1, but who in the 8th?

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    The late pick 4 @ KEE is ready for us to snag. Anybody like ANYTHING in the 8th? Maiden race... DC you got anything?

I'm gonna bet a pocket full of tickets. Heavy on Donworth and Araqeel. 3,4,5 and light 8 in the G1, but who in the 8th?

BTW, Flash Trading's win in race 2 makes Araqeel look even better.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Crush time is right. I got crushed on Araqeel. Can't believe he laid an egg like that.

I noticed the course was listed as yielding earlier in the day. Maybe he didn't like the course? I sure didn't think he'd be that far back again.

PS - Did anyone else notice that Dreaming Of Gold ran second again yesterday? That horse just doesn't want to win.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    Also of note, Araqeel maiden win race hasn't had anyone come out of that race to win as of now.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Also of note, Araqeel maiden win race hasn't had anyone come out of that race to win as of now.

Wait... To tie your and DC's comments together.... Flash Trading, second in Araqeel's maiden score beat Dreaming of Gold in yesterday's second at KEE. Right?