Interesting Stats

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
This guy did some homework. Not sure I agree with the final outcome but may eliminate a couple
Kentucky Derby 2015: Dark Derby Stats - The Dark Horse - Horse Racing Nation

Comments

• SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited April 2015
    I don't know why he left out the stat that no UAE derby runner that made the trip to Kentucky has never even made it into the superfecta much less won the race .... That would cross mubtaahij or however you spell his name off the list.

Personally I could not take anything useful from his stats. After reading that one would think that American Pharoah should be 100-1 and boxing Ocho and Bolo is the smart play lol ...
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2015
    I would have to guess the storm cat angle has to be in serious trouble this year. I also dont think he really took into account the past three year change of how horses get into the derby
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited April 2015
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I would have to guess the storm cat angle has to be in serious trouble this year. I also dont think he really took into account the past three year change of how horses get into the derby
    Yeah that Storm Cat angle looks to be coming to a end this year with American Pharoah, and even if I am wrong about AP there is still Dortmund, Carpe Diem and Firing Line among many that could break the " curse " this year ...
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    7 out of 24 won the race
    Last 7 horses
    Verrazano- finished 14th
    Gemoligists- finished 16h
    Big Brown- finished 1st
    Curlin- finished 3rd
    Barbaro- finished 1st
    Showing up- finished 6th
    Smarty Jones- finished 1st

3 wins, Curln 3rd and 3 out of money finishes

This year two horses unbeaten
    Masteriality
    Dortmund

I am going to put two almost unbeaten, should be unbeaten horses- Carpe Diem and AP ...17 wins out of 19 races from these 4. One of these horses will win or at least come in 2nd:eating: