Oaks \ Derby Picks

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I never realized that a couple year hiatous would cause the numbers crunching to become so difficult. Possibly because of the great field this year with few defections but what used to seem to take hours this year took hours and hours and hours and I found it very difficult to concentrate more than 1/2 hour at a time. Well here we go and the very best of luck to everyone here and cash tickets!!

Oaks
E. Box 13 with 7,8,10,12. Tri 13 with 7,8,10,12

Oaks\Derby Double
12,13 with 10,15,18

Derby
Exacta Box
15 Frosted , 18 American Pharoah with 6 Mubtaahij , 20 Far Right, 10 Firing Line , 5 Danzig Moon
Tri 15 Frosted , 18 American Pharoah with 6 Mubtaahij , 20 Far Right, 10 Firing Line , 5 Danzig Moon with 6 Mubtaahij , 20 Far Right, 10 Firing Line , 5 Danzig Moon , 8 Dortmund

Win Bet on #15 Frosted

Comments

• HorseGradesHorseGrades Junior Member
    edited April 2015
    My top four in the Oaks are 13-8-2-1. I wrote about it a bit in today's HorseGrades sheet, but I think Birdatthewire could be special, she'll have to be win from the far outside. We'll see how it goes. It's a fun card to handicap top to bottom.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    lovely maria in the oaks today...
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    lovely maria in the oaks today...

I agree . . . boxing with Chatterbox as well as I see both dueling at the wire . . .
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    I thought I Jr. had her in great position and saved ground the whole trip but she just hit a wall at the end.