El Kabeir?

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited May 2016 in Horse Racing Forum
Heard he was probably going to scratch? Any info?

Comments

• shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Blood Horse reports he took a few bad steps this AM and didn't go out to the track. He's not scratched as of yet, but he'll be monitored throughout the day . . .
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Heard he was probably going to scratch? Any info?

Zayat's not a gamer. He wants to have the whole field so he can't get beat. He's a filthy POS.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    how did noble bird not win today...started my pk4 with a 7-5 instead of 20-1...heard he had foot bruise or soft spot...just come out and scr him...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Prob figured they would wait so another horse couldn't draw it! One less for AP to run against!
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited May 2015
    He officially scratched but it was after the deadline for a also eligible to draw in, so they will go with 19 horses and leave the rail open.

I don't think any games were played. I am sure they would have happily taken one more spot inside and kept Carpe Diem and Materiality buried inside and dealt with Maiden Winner Tale of Verve.
    edited May 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    how did noble bird not win today...started my pk4 with a 7-5 instead of 20-1...heard he had foot bruise or soft spot...just come out and scr him...

im not complaining but what it could of been with the 9 in the first leg..

May. 1, 2015 02:44 PM 74456C577079 Churchill Downs 8 $0.50 P4 2,4,9 / 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12 / 2,7,8 / 7 $45.00 $379.00
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Well, it's official, El Kabeir is out . . .

Post position No. 1 will be left open (no horse) and all others will slide down with no gaps. Program numbers do not change, according to the Churchill Downs communications department.
    edited May 2016
    Does he have a shot tomorrow in the Dixie? Guess 20-1 or higher is worth a few $$$
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Well Mike, I think he does...
    One he has back class. He's an automatic for me just because he's out of Scat Daddy, who's Johannesburg out of Hennessey. That my friend spells grass. He hasn't ran on grass yet, so he should be at a hefty price.
    He'll be on my tickets.
    Good Luck and May The Horse Be With You.
    edited May 2016
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Does he have a shot tomorrow in the Dixie? Guess 20-1 or higher is worth a few $$$

No shot with that rider...put the money down on takeover target for IRAD...if we get 8-1..
    edited May 2016
    No shot with that rider...put the money down on takeover target for IRAD...if we get 8-1..

Haha Ray not what I wanted to hear. I like the Scat Daddy angle I know he always throws good ones 1st time over on the grass
    edited May 2016

Dead on Ray nice call! Horse was Rank as soon as they broke
    edited May 2016
    That guy sucks dude..it was awful watching the choke he was putting on the Zayat sprinter..
    edited May 2016
    That guy sucks dude..it was awful watching the choke he was putting on the Zayat sprinter..

Anything that costs that piece of shit $ is fine by me. You guys see Ahmed "am I Muslim or Jewish" Zayat try to back out of the 100k scholarship he offered turf writers before they aired him the fuck out? What a low life. Having a nice horse will never change that.

Nice ride by Rosario on your horse. They got the right rider on him.
    edited May 2016
    I can't stand them either...d-bags IMO...had a solid day at the Windows
    edited May 2016
    I can't stand them either...d-bags IMO...had a solid day at the Windows

Big Day Ray.
    edited May 2016
    Big days has never really been good to me.......but this year has been different..Belmont day is on my birthday this year so hopefully I finish the triple crown strong..