Competitive Edge

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I hope TAP, runs this son of Super Saver back in The Preakness. He's a good looking colt and can run!

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Sorry I believe are old pal Drayton is on him!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    He's jumped ship already from Carpe Diem.
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited May 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I hope TAP, runs this son of Super Saver back in The Preakness. He's a good looking colt and can run!
    So this is the new Muubtahij ? Everyone talked about how good he looked winning the UAE derby overlooking the fact it was the UAE Derby and now we can all get hyped up how good Competitive Edge looked winning the derby trial ignoring it was the derby trial. If I had a penny for every time the derby trial winner beat the real derby winner in the Preakness I would be penniless ....

AP may have 99 problems facing him in winning the triple crown but competitive edge isn't one of them :)
    edited May 2015
    No one is saying CE is going to beat AP. AP is the superior horse and we all know that, he stride is effortless and his agility is second to none as well. You are showing your immaturity by your HOV reference!
  • SkyMaster7SkyMaster7 Banned
    edited May 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    No one is saying CE is going to beat AP. AP is the superior horse and we all know that, he stride is effortless and his agility is second to none as well. You are showing your immaturity by your HOV reference!
    My "immaturity" lol . I was just trying to bring a little modern pop culture into the horse racing conversation. Isn't that what your heroes at TVG do 24/7 ?
    edited May 2015
    I've never referenced TVG in any of my write-ups, you might want to practice what your preach Rev. SkyMaster7 and read the thread's. I'm not a fan of TVG and have RTN, so I can watch the actual feed instead of muting my TV all day long!