Black Eye Susan Day

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
14 races with an average of over 10 per. My wife and I are taking my 3 daughters out to see the horses and weather is going to be great. Friday's card looks like we can get some prices. here is the site where you can see the wagering guarantees for fri. and sat. gl to all this weekend..

Bet The Preakness | 2015 Preakness

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Good luck Ray Enjoy!
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    l'll start by saying, I like a lot more Friday than Saturday.My money dosen't get wagered until the start of the 5th.

R5) #10 Miss Temple City WP.Perhaps the BB of the day here,at least for myself.She chased the best sopohmore turf filly home.Off a layoff, returns here with bullets.
    R6) #9 Regal Soldier WP (4-1) ..Coming in here off a lifetime best at Pimlico, and should get the perfect setup once again. I look for Pimentell to place her perfectly and make the last run.

R7) #10 Silverville (6-1) WPS These odds here may be a little high so if she is 9/2 or less I'll go with a WP. But I love this one, 2nd off layoff where she CRUSHED in her 1st effort off layoff. She did it effortlessly in her 1st and I look to have her try to take advantage of the fave off the layoff and get the 1st jump. Love the price and love the spot she shows up in here.

R8) #9 Irish Jasper(8-1) I have no idea why this horse is 8-1 ml. Comes in here as one of the only closers in the race that is loaded with front end speed. I do see Baffert in here on a filly that I jumped on last out on Oaks day, but her effort there baffled me and I do not have enough confidence in here to fire back. I love this one,Irish Jasper to make her one late run from the back of the pack. I Can't didmiss at this price.

R9) #9 Amelias Wild Ride WP .Where the vet Bens Cat here will take ALL the money, I'd like this guy to bounce back bigtime off his last effort over the mud . 2 races back he got in trouble and only finished a 1/2 length behind Power Alert, who came back and set a new track record at CD in last.

R10) #2 Stopchargingmaria WP, here is the no brainer pick of the day. She couldn't have gotten a better spot here with both class relief and the perfect pace scenario to get 1st jump on #1 Lunar Surge who will be making her patented late charge.

R11) #5 Include Betty WPS is my starting point this year in the Black Eyed Susan. This girl was all but stopped in her Oaks try and could have easily finished ITM the way she was moving. She IMHO is the class of this race and I can easily envision her running past #8 Luminace late, who comes in here as a strong ML fave,but I really can't endorse at these odds with no proof that she wants to go this far. She does look like controlling speed, but Im betting on her getting tired late. The only other 2 in here I see with a chance are #1 Danessa Deluxe who ran huge against the best GP had to offer in the filly division and #3 Ahh Chocolate whom I think is a bit over her head but is also young and talented.

'May The Horse be With You" ALLThis Weekend.

T.G.
    edited May 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    l'll start by saying, I like a lot more Friday than Saturday.My money dosen't get wagered until the start of the 5th.

R5) #10 Miss Temple City WP.Perhaps the BB of the day here,at least for myself.She chased the best sopohmore turf filly home.Off a layoff, returns here with bullets.
    R6) #9 Regal Soldier WP (4-1) ..Coming in here off a lifetime best at Pimlico, and should get the perfect setup once again. I look for Pimentell to place her perfectly and make the last run.

R7) #10 Silverville (6-1) WPS These odds here may be a little high so if she is 9/2 or less I'll go with a WP. But I love this one, 2nd off layoff where she CRUSHED in her 1st effort off layoff. She did it effortlessly in her 1st and I look to have her try to take advantage of the fave off the layoff and get the 1st jump. Love the price and love the spot she shows up in here.

R8) #9 Irish Jasper(8-1) I have no idea why this horse is 8-1 ml. Comes in here as one of the only closers in the race that is loaded with front end speed. I do see Baffert in here on a filly that I jumped on last out on Oaks day, but her effort there baffled me and I do not have enough confidence in here to fire back. I love this one,Irish Jasper to make her one late run from the back of the pack. I Can't didmiss at this price.

R9) #9 Amelias Wild Ride WP .Where the vet Bens Cat here will take ALL the money, I'd like this guy to bounce back bigtime off his last effort over the mud . 2 races back he got in trouble and only finished a 1/2 length behind Power Alert, who came back and set a new track record at CD in last.

R10) #2 Stopchargingmaria WP, here is the no brainer pick of the day. She couldn't have gotten a better spot here with both class relief and the perfect pace scenario to get 1st jump on #1 Lunar Surge who will be making her patented late charge.

R11) #5 Include Betty WPS is my starting point this year in the Black Eyed Susan. This girl was all but stopped in her Oaks try and could have easily finished ITM the way she was moving. She IMHO is the class of this race and I can easily envision her running past #8 Luminace late, who comes in here as a strong ML fave,but I really can't endorse at these odds with no proof that she wants to go this far. She does look like controlling speed, but Im betting on her getting tired late. The only other 2 in here I see with a chance are #1 Danessa Deluxe who ran huge against the best GP had to offer in the filly division and #3 Ahh Chocolate whom I think is a bit over her head but is also young and talented.

'May The Horse be With You" ALLThis Weekend.

T.G.

6 out of 7 ITM,short prices,but I'll take it.
    Hope everyone kicked ass at the "windows" Today.
    T.G.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    loved the jasper win...gl today..
    edited May 2015
    Thank you Ray,back at Ya.