Rags #'s & TG Sheet Players

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
A couple of my buds who prescribe to Thorougraph Sheet tell me that the "Sheet" is calling for Dortman and Firing Line both to bounce in the Preakness. Slight chance of rain too. The "Sheet" thinks Pharoah is primed to run a career best? We know he loves the slop!

Unless something goes terribly wrong in the next 3 days, I see Pharoah winning by open daylight and moving on to the Belmont, only to be disappointed once again in a quest for a Triple Crown winner. Nevertheless, I'll be at Big Sandy to hope I can see history in the making!

Talk coming from Baffert barn is all positive.

If any of you have the sheet and Raz numbers, I'd be interested in getting your take on them.
Right now, I'm thinking Pharoah will go off at 4/5 ?

Comments

• noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    I don't expect Dortmund to bounce he was under weight and had the colic in the derby, we've seen him beat firing line when he's 100%.....not by much . It will depend how Dortmund looks on the track if he looks healthy I'll put him 1st n 2nd .
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    I use ragozin figs. I think pharoah is going to roll as well. to me, what he did in the rebel was just as impressive as the derby. the pharoah loves the slop. the other two will have to 1) improve and 2) like the slop and 3) pharoah will have to run subpar for somethign other than a pharoah win imho.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    A couple of my buds who prescribe to Thorougraph Sheet tell me that the "Sheet" is calling for Dortman and Firing Line both to bounce in the Preakness. Slight chance of rain too. The "Sheet" thinks Pharoah is primed to run a career best? We know he loves the slop!

Unless something goes terribly wrong in the next 3 days, I see Pharoah winning by open daylight and moving on to the Belmont, only to be disappointed once again in a quest for a Triple Crown winner. Nevertheless, I'll be at Big Sandy to hope I can see history in the making!

Talk coming from Baffert barn is all positive.

If any of you have the sheet and Raz numbers, I'd be interested in getting your take on them.
    Right now, I'm thinking Pharoah will go off at 4/5 ?

I think AP's a monster too, but I don't understand how they predict a bounce.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Don't know how the "BOUNCE" is figured, either? Nevertheless, they were right!

Hey Ray, did you get evacuated?

Pharoah's run in the REBEL was over a track that was every bit as wet as old Hilltop was yesterday.
    Oh well, on to Big Sandy and hope this new ticket policy comes thru? FB, we still don't have our tickets yet? I won't sweat it for another week or so.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Don't know how the "BOUNCE" is figured, either? Nevertheless, they were right!

Hey Ray, did you get evacuated?

Pharoah's run in the REBEL was over a track that was every bit as wet as old Hilltop was yesterday.
    Oh well, on to Big Sandy and hope this new ticket policy comes thru? FB, we still don't have our tickets yet? I won't sweat it for another week or so.

NYRA isn't shipping till this coming week so when the buyer gets the tickets, he/she will then ship them out to you.