FBWinners Black-Eye Susan Stakes Free Play

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
We have posted our Stakes plays for Black-Eye Susan Stakes day, we are backing some very nice long shots on today's card. This card is very ripe for cashing some big BOMBS today. I cannot see backing any of the ML chalks on today's card. This is one of the best betting cards I've seen in a while. Join us in the winner's circle at Welcome to FBWinners.com! - FBWinners.com

GL, FB

14th Race - Pimlico - Friday, May 15th, 2015
STAKES. 1 3/16 Mile Dirt. Purse $300,000. Pimlico Special S. (Grade 3)

#9 – CAT BURGLAR – WP – I had a HUGE wager on this horse last year in this race at 7-1 and he was much the best, but the ride that Rosie gave him was UNREAL and he came up short at the line. If you can find the replay, go watch this travesty of a ride from Rosie!! He worked heads up with Bayer before his last race, in which he ran a dull 2nd to a runaway winner from the Steve Margolis barn. But since that race on Kentucky Derby day, he came back 9 days later to work 4f – 47.2 breezing and it was the best of 35 that day. So it looks like that race didn’t take much out of him off his lengthy layoff and he should be much tighter down the lane today with Victor in the irons.