Old Hilltop Race 9 Play Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
What a great day of racing Old Hilltop is offering us today. This card is full of live spots and is ripe for the taking also. All we need is the RAIN to stay away and let's us fire at these races with both fist today. We have posted out Preakness full card at Welcome to FBWinners.com! - FBWinners.com and have two strong DON'T LEAVE THE WINDOW PLAYS running today. Come join us in the winner's circle.

GL, FB

9th Race - Pimlico - Saturday, May 16th, 2015
STAKES. 1 1/16 Mile Turf. Purse $150,000. Gallorette H. (Grade 3)

This is a great betting race, this field of 13 is about has tough as you can get in the gate. I think I have found a diamond in the rough for Mike Matz and he has one of the best weed riders in the game on the back of this runner in Gary Stevens, this is another telling tale of a very live runner. This mare has been working real well over at Fairhill and she gets into the race today only toting 114 lb’s as she has been carrying 133+ in her last 4 races. She probably will think she’s jock less carrying 20+ less in this race. She’s keep great company overseas and they are sparing no excuse as she will run with Lasix for her first U.S. race, the price will be right and all we need is a clean run down the lane from Stevens for a nice winner at the wire.

#10 – MANGO DIVA – WPS

EXACTA KEY - #10 OVER 1-3-6-7-8-9-11 – REVERSE IN THE 2ND HOLE AS WELL

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks FB,
    I REALLY like, in the 9th Race the #9 Conquest Bigluck E. @12-1 Streching out and sharp works, he'll be my Best Bet for today. Keying him in DD, P3s, exactas and triples. If his odds stay up there he'll get some WPS action as well.
    Good Luck Guys
    May The Horse Be With You
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    cinfront wrote: »
    Thanks FB,
    I REALLY like, in the 9th Race the #9 Conquest Bigluck E. @12-1 Streching out and sharp works, he'll be my Best Bet for today. Keying him in DD, P3s, exactas and triples. If his odds stay up there he'll get some WPS action as well.
    Good Luck Guys
    May The Horse Be With You

I played Conquest Bigluk E as well, I got my ASS handed to me yesterday. Tough day!