SA Last

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
First of all... we almost had a Floresinthelast thowback yesterday at SA.

Anyway, unless you guys know something else, 20-1 shot Tossmeacutie has just as much chance as anyone else in here.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    Quiet day here.

Seen a horse by KO Punch out of Leading the Division named Mayweather today in the SA 7th. I think he's more of a Ginger Punch and Skip Away, but I got a little chuckle.

Speaking of Ginger Punch, does she have progeny on the track. Canelo would be a great name for one of them.
    edited May 2015
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Quiet day here.

Seen a horse by KO Punch out of Leading the Division named Mayweather today in the SA 7th. I think he's more of a Ginger Punch and Skip Away, but I got a little chuckle.

Speaking of Ginger Punch, does she have progeny on the track. Canelo would be a great name for one of them.

Wow, as I was posting this Mike Joyce just made a similar joke. LOL.
    edited May 2015
    First of all... we almost had a Floresinthelast thowback yesterday at SA.

Anyway, unless you guys know something else, 20-1 shot Tossmeacutie has just as much chance as anyone else in here.

Got myself alive to this fine animal for a buck. A few others for pocket change.

Santa Anita 6 $0.50 P4 2 / 2,3,9 / 2,3,8,9 / 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11 $54.00 Pending
    Santa Anita 6 $0.50 P4 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 / 2,3,9 / 2,3,8,9 / 8 $48.00 Pending

My early pick 5 was a complete disaster, so hopefully we can get home.

Santa Anita 1 $0.50 P5 3,4 / 1,2,3,4,5,6 / 2,6,8,9 / 5 / 1,3,4,5,8 $120.00 $0.00
    edited May 2015
    Oh, American Pharoah is pretty good.
    edited May 2015
    Borderline comical. I normally would have bet $20 on that horse, but I was done betting for the week and just sent myself a check from Tvg. So I had 6 dollars left. I bet $2 on the 1 and $4 on the 10. At least I can afford Chipotle for dinner.
    edited May 2015
    Oh, American Pharoah is pretty good.

Does he have a fault. Maybe he just hits a fucking wall at the 1/16th pole at Belmont, but really whats out there. Pletcher gonna be the one to deny him?
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    that track took a lot out of him..hope he recovers quickly..if I was BB I would of just shipped to belmont..now he goes to CD and then to belmont..