what sux about racing

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited May 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
They have pretty much announced AP is retiring either after belmont on after the breeders cup...that means we probably wont see him race CC or Shared Belief.....grrrr

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    if he does win the TC, i wouldnt blame them. sure we would all like to see a BC classic matchup at keeneland with all three. CC is not the same horse as he was this time last year. not even close. a stud fee even 10k cheaper than if he went to the shed last year would be a difference in over a million dollars if he bred 100 times a year. that being said, I sure do hope he wins the TC and runs in the classic.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    i will always be a fan of his though, he made me my biggest score to date at the preakness. Hes only been out of the money once since his winning streak started...I hope AP wins the in belmont but will be betting against unless he works out great upto that point...really hope he races in the haskell or jim dandy so i can bet against...lol
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2015
    King and I got a really good look at Pharoah twice this winter/Spring at Oaklawn. I'm not too sure I would bet against him?

His stride just keeps getting better and his final furlongs are a thing of beauty. Straight as a fuckin string and all about winning!