Friday: Rock Fall

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
I think 5-2 ml is a joke..I would backup the minivan if I could get that..6-5 best odds IMO..THOUGHTS?????

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    As long as Cleary Now is in there he will continue to grab $$$.Should help with the odds on your horse.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Mike, is it frosted for you...Also I saw for the first time that they have a 250k guarantee pick 3 on saturday..
    edited August 2015
    after the vanderbilt and watching the gallop Rock Fall may take a little time off...just pulled up real quick...the big beast ran his balls off too..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    after the vanderbilt and watching the gallop Rock Fall may take a little time off...just pulled up real quick...the big beast ran his balls off too..

I was on the Big Beast BIG, great race. They finished strong and tied track record I think!
    edited August 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I was on the Big Beast BIG, great race. They finished strong and tied track record I think!

damn FB...did you see that he lost his whip in the lane...saw a picture of a head on shot where the jock had his goggles in his left hand..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    rayphil wrote: »
    damn FB...did you see that he lost his whip in the lane...saw a picture of a head on shot where the jock had his goggles in his left hand..

YES! But still a great race nonetheless!!