Fridays Races

SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Anybody Have Anything They Like Going On Friday.

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Together Forever running in England.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    R3) #7 'Enchanting Lady' ATB,Mr.Swag scratched her on Pimlico day and by the looks of what I see here he made a wise decision. She catches a weak field and he chose this 6f stakes,which should set up perfectly for her to stalk and pounce. Shes been on a steady workout routine and those all have been very nice. Hard not to luv her here.

R4) #7 'Uncle Vinny' W&P,Highest last race figure by far. ML is 5/2 but 6/5 is more likely.Should sit and pounce here.

R6) #3 'Nisharora',W&P,Taking a stab here with this one who seems to be improving with every race and a field that should suit her late closing kick.

R8) #8 'Rock Fall' W&P,This one has the looks of a lightly raced freek for Mr.Pletcher. A perfect 4-4 with JJ aboard,and has done it so easily on or off a layoff,add in the fact Mr.Pletcher is hittin' at 50% at Belmont so far and here you have the perfect sit and pounce candidate. Luv 4 him to sit off a hot pace and just ease home.

R9) 1A'Stephanies Kitten',$ On Her Nose! As long as its her running and not her counterpart part of the entry alone,this race is over as she Purrs by at the 16th pole. .

R10) #3 'Unitiarian',Had this one LTO,and was heart broken when he came from the clouds to finish 3rd by a neck.In my book he was the best that day and I'm playing him right back here. His best career effort came 2 back at this very distance where he crushed going away after being 5 wide. I'd luv him to wheel back here and win.Only other I would use in here is the rapidly improving #2 'Innovation Economy', my play in the Challenge Series on my Racing Forum.

*May The Horse be with You!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Nice Analysis! Thanks.

Like all your pix. In the 2nd, Billy Mott has a second time starter who looks like a good one. If he shows any improvement in his second start he should keep his winning ways going. SPEIGHTSTER, 5/2 but 6/5 is probably more realistic? Kenny and I are heading over in about an hour. We really did it up right last night, and tonight we are heading over to the city to hear a young blues player named Quinton Sullivan. I'm sure I'll be one tired pup come Saturday! But you only get to see a Triple Crown winner every so often? GL
  • duffmiver3duffmiver3 Member
    edited June 2015
    in the 6th race #9 Fresh Feline ml 6-1 comes back to Belmont from out west and has improved since leaving.

so bottom line 20 wp

good luck
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    R3) #7 'Enchanting Lady' ATB,Mr.Swag scratched her on Pimlico day and by the looks of what I see here he made a wise decision. She catches a weak field and he chose this 6f stakes,which should set up perfectly for her to stalk and pounce. Shes been on a steady workout routine and those all have been very nice. Hard not to luv her here.

R4) #7 'Uncle Vinny' W&P,Highest last race figure by far. ML is 5/2 but 6/5 is more likely.Should sit and pounce here.

R6) #3 'Nisharora',W&P,Taking a stab here with this one who seems to be improving with every race and a field that should suit her late closing kick.

R8) #8 'Rock Fall' W&P,This one has the looks of a lightly raced freek for Mr.Pletcher. A perfect 4-4 with JJ aboard,and has done it so easily on or off a layoff,add in the fact Mr.Pletcher is hittin' at 50% at Belmont so far and here you have the perfect sit and pounce candidate. Luv 4 him to sit off a hot pace and just ease home.

R9) 1A'Stephanies Kitten',$ On Her Nose! As long as its her running and not her counterpart part of the entry alone,this race is over as she Purrs by at the 16th pole. .

R10) #3 'Unitiarian',Had this one LTO,and was heart broken when he came from the clouds to finish 3rd by a neck.In my book he was the best that day and I'm playing him right back here. His best career effort came 2 back at this very distance where he crushed going away after being 5 wide. I'd luv him to wheel back here and win.Only other I would use in here is the rapidly improving #2 'Innovation Economy', my play in the Challenge Series on my Racing Forum.

*May The Horse be with You!

I can't believe there's a woman who talks like this. All the women in my life are like, "bet the pretty gray horsey"

Ray is your wife this sharp...? Seems like she cashes more than I do.
  • TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks Guys. My roi,not so good today,better tomorrow,hopefully. Dirtyshirt,horses are my favorite animals,my parents have a few at their home in LaJolla California,and when I'm home,I ride.My avatar is a pic of my mom and myself evening riding together. And yes there are some females who like the "pretty horsies",and I happen to love the pretty horsies too, but the ones that can run and win.:yes:
    You would be surprised at the number of women who can talk racing with you big guys.As I posted when I first joined here,I belong to a Racing Club,all of us "Fillies and Mares".And all of the women in my club are astute when it comes to this sport. I told them I was going to join here and they told me if it turned out to be a pleasant experience they would follow my lead.So far it has been.
    Hope all of you kick some ass at the windows this weekend.I would love to see a Triple Crown winner,but Im going with Frosted,please no one throw bricks,:sweatdrop: