Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday!

2daysrace2daysrace Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday! All of us at Today's Racing Digest are hoping for a Triple Crown winner, but unfortunately we will be betting against her. Below is the top of our Belmont Stakes race sheets with our thoughts on the race. If you want to download the entire race sheets for FREE Click Here

belmontstakesscreenshot

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    2daysrace wrote: »
    Good luck handicapping the Belmont Stakes on Saturday! All of us at Today's Racing Digest are hoping for a Triple Crown winner, but unfortunately we will be betting against her. Below is the top of our Belmont Stakes race sheets with our thoughts on the race. If you want to download the entire race sheets for FREE Click Here

belmontstakesscreenshot

Spam.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    So i finally glanced at the pps and i didnt realize till now AP has literally beaten every horse in this field by 3+ lengths already. Wow i never even realized that till now...that has kind of swayed me...hes looking fit , alotnof ppl say hes kept his weight , plus his workouts have been excellent. No reason to think hes not gonna come with his a game...