4th of July Parlay

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Bottle Rockets and Chasers all the way!
I hope it doesn't turn into smoke bombs and snakes?

Belmont Race 6
Victory Ride Stakes GIII $150k 6 1/2 f 3yo fillies

No need to mention Mike Smith, its all been said before! Robbie Albarado gets back on Promise Me Silver, 3-1 ml. I expect her to show speed coming out of the one hole, but she will let others take over in the long run into the turn and then commence her run. Her poor showing on Belmont Day will help at the windows. Calhoun has had her under wraps in two well held CD works since the poor showing last out and she is primed for a big effort. Baffert has #2 Enchanting Lady, ml fav at 6/5, and her works at Belmont are real fast. Maybe too fast? We will see if she has any heart when the real running starts?

#1 Promise Me Silver W/P

PARLAY the winnings as follows:

Belmont Race 8
Belmont Derby GI $1.25 mil 1 1/4 turf

#3 DIVISIDERO, 4-1
Best horse Buff Bradley has ever had, and he's had some good ones! Last out going 1 1/8 he closed the last 1/8 in 11.3/5. This stretch-out only enhances his chances. This horse is a real monster and you will never get 4-1 on him ever again---you may not get anything near it on Saturday? The owner/trainer/jockey connections are not well known to NY money bettors, so this will help at the windows. Long-term plans are Breeder's Cup, but you don't pass up on $1.25 million purse for anything! Run---don't walk to the windows for this special runner!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

All live ammo----NO DUDS!