4th of july belmont late pick 4

risky101risky101 Senior Member
edited July 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
First leg: 1- 4......between bolo and divisidero i believe we have the winner. But will play 1,2,3,4

Second leg : 6.... tonalist will be my single , think this distance and his form will be an easy win.

Third leg: 7,8,11 ..... ladi eli is clearly the one to beat but in a 14 horse field im taking a shot here.

Closing leg: 2,3,4..... 2 seems like a good one in here, #3 had a bad race last time out going a mile , down to 7 furlongs now . Taking a shot with 4 as well...

.50 pick 4 total 18$....putting it all on tonalist....

Comments

• TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    R6) #5 Irish Jasper WPS progressive...love this Ryan fill to fly late in here. Should be tons of pace and Bafferts fillies likes to bounce. Cold ex box 2-5

R7) #4 Texas Red...WP..Only other I like in here is 3 and Tommy Macho. 3-4 box.

R8) #7 Postulation WPS progressive. ..some of the best turf connections in the world with one of the best jocks. 1st Lasix and gelding and 10-1 ? I'm in..this is the most competitive of the day though.

R9) Tonalist...Win only if you can get 4/5..key for sure. Can't see him lose today.

R10) #10 Outstanding WP Adian O'Brien ships in with this filly for a reason.Her last 2 efforts have been dominating and she's bred to go all day. With Eli at 4/5 we will get a decent price here. Also like Spanish Queen to compete ex 6-10 box.

R11) #3 Private Zone.

*May the Horse Be With You!..Have a great Holiday All! And to My Dad,GrandFather and ALL the Veterens Here,My Gratitude and Respect!
    edited July 2015
    Bet against her,no value,but Lady Eli,what a "Bad ass Lady"!
    Made a great field look like low-level Claimers.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    TurferGirl wrote: »
    Bet against her,no value,but Lady Eli,what a "Bad ass Lady"!
    Made a great field look like low-level Claimers.

Horse looked like she was geared down at the end wow! Style reminds me so much of Winter Memories
    edited July 2015
    Yes Mike she was "wow"! She's the one that should have gone over for Royal Ascot! I concur,Winter Memories,very symbiotic w/Eli.
  • risky101risky101 Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Stumbled out of the gate but still ran through some really slow fractions then completely faded away to last , any thoughts? Was really dissappointed. He had no excuees , unless he got hurt......Also , i think tonalist ran a good race , just missed there. Ladi eli was extremely impressive ...
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    really think he needs a harder course. cut him back to a mile and i think he will be tough..I agree with you TG...as she wheeled up and blew blast them all i said she should be the one in ascot...what a monster she is..I also think brown told ortiz to keep her wide and not like last time. if you watch the race again he looked back 4 times before the turn..he only had 1 or 2 horses behind him..nothing against ortiz but a old school gogo would fit her like a glove..
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    also believe she ran almost 2 seconds faster then the boys..