The Spa - Race 9 - Live Runner

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Well today is like Christmas to us HORSE PLAYERS with the opening day of The Spa. I really like this runner below today to make amends off her Left Coast trip. We have The Spa handcuffed this year at FBWinners.com

RACE 9 - #9 - MRS MCDOUGAL - W/P - This Brown filly shipped to the Left Coast and was handled wrong IMO! Look for Ortiz to give this one a perfect trip and she's sitting on go today with a clean trip down the lane.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Well today is like Christmas to us HORSE PLAYERS with the opening day of The Spa. I really like this runner below today to make amends off her Left Coast trip. We have The Spa handcuffed this year at FBWinners.com

RACE 9 - #9 - MRS MCDOUGAL - W/P - This Brown filly shipped to the Left Coast and was handled wrong IMO! Look for Ortiz to give this one a perfect trip and she's sitting on go today with a clean trip down the lane.

Good luck, and have a great meet.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2015

When this one ran out here, Chad Brown had some type of "unlimited upside" comments in the form about this one. I'm inclined to believe she's better than her effort here....

Good luck boys.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Good luck, and have a great meet.

To you as well DC!!

Take Care...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    Plenty of upside apparently. Good call.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2015

#9 - $11.00 - $5.10 - Nailed'em at the wire!!