Comments

• mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited October 2015
    Fantasy draft.Com just shut out florida from competing on their site.
  • TrotmanTrotman Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    This stuff is nothing but a ponzi scheme.....how much are the companies taking off the top to pay for the prime time advertising during college and NFL games. Bernie Madoff might be involved!

Supposedly the reason according to the courts is this is a game of skill, but point spreads are not...REALLY??
  • n---cn---c Junior Member
    edited October 2015
    i play yahoo fantasy...75,000 participated, finished 4000 out of 75,000 last week and made 15 dollars , invested 10 dollars :) you got to be in the top 3% to make some serious $$$$, and it is very hard to do that. some of the contestants have multiple entries times 10, with different lineups.. they win the top prizes.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Trotman wrote: »
    This stuff is nothing but a ponzi scheme.....how much are the companies taking off the top to pay for the prime time advertising during college and NFL games. Bernie Madoff might be involved!

Supposedly the reason according to the courts is this is a game of skill, but point spreads are not...REALLY??

I would love to know the RAKE their taking. I've told my buddies for years, this wold be like POKER one day. Congrats to those who had the ball to start these companies and make SERIOUS MONEY for this run their on. They have another 2-3 years to rake it in. Good for them!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2015
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I would love to know the RAKE their taking. I've told my buddies for years, this wold be like POKER one day. Congrats to those who had the ball to start these companies and make SERIOUS MONEY for this run their on. They have another 2-3 years to rake it in. Good for them!!!!

They're taking roughly -120.....more for tournaments though