English Channel Stakes-Bel 7th

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 7
3yo one mile turf $100k purse

I'm hearing that Javier gets off this one to ride for Chad Brown, simply because Chad has more going these days than Jimmy Jerkins. But, I am also hearing that Javier has told someone that he was reluctant to get off one that is coming into this race RIGHT!

$6 TEAM COLORS, 6-1

Came over here from Europe for the Spa meet and didn't look too bad. He has a quick turn of foot and can really bring it late, or whenever you ask. Big cut-back today to one mile so he will have to be a little closer, but I trust Joel Rosario to keep him within striking distance. Problem I have is that TAP runs Nona's Boy and Mott sends A Lot, Both of these are on my forever watch list and I'm not getting off now. WTF,, EX BX 4/6/9.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    This race is gonna be good,, i like the 5/1 March+your pick Team Colors, Weekend Express,and Gallery..

8=WP
    8,3,6,7 Ex-Box :toast:
    8/367/all Tri-Key

Good Luck all
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    This race is gonna be good,, i like the 5/1 March+your pick Team Colors, Weekend Express,and Gallery..

8=WP
    8,3,6,7 Ex-Box :toast:
    8/367/all Tri-Key

Good Luck all
    Weekend express is -Scratched so i'm replacing it with the 4 Nonna's Boy :thumbup1:
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    I guess Javier made the right move!
    The winner, #1 Offering Plan, was under the radar and went off at 9-1.
    I guess Michael Dubb was the only one who played him?

#6 Team Colors was really far back early. Joel didn't listen to me! Came on in a big way to get 2nd, with Mott's A Lot along for the show. Nonna's Boy brought up the rear and looked like a cripple. He is officially off my watch list!