Sheer Drama -105

Ima Chatterbox -155
Curalina +125

Stellar Wind -125
Frivolous-105

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Damn some of these match-ups are tough! Those Vegas guys really know what they're doing!

The one I like is Harmonize over Catch a Glimpse. Maybe Wedding Toast over Sheer Drama?
  • kluggiekluggie Junior Member
    edited October 2015
    Thank s for posting Cat,

FWIW

I like Stopchargingmaria over Got Lucky.

How about you Cat?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Nice call on Stopchargingmaria!

I didn't play anything above. I was considering Hit it a Bomb +100 over Cymric, but decided to pass. What i'm mostly interested in is taking Tap To It at plus-money over Rachel's Valentina or Nickname, but i haven't run across any Saturday matchups yet (and not for lack of trying).

The one Classic matchup (which has been up for a couple of weeks) that i kinda like is Gleneagles +200 over Frosted. I'm not playing that one either though. There's just a lot of risk in backing Gleneagles, and hough i'm not opposed to it, i believe that if he DOES jump up and run big over the Dirt and Distance, i want to be shooting a lot higher than 2/1. For instance, he's listed @ 20/1 on the morning line, and he's gonna pay boxcars if he wins the race (or even makes it into the exacta). As of now i'm using him in the Pick 4 that leads up to the Classic, and i'll likely also use him in exotics with a few of the more obvious contenders. Not gonna go crazy with it though; like i said he's pretty risky.
    edited October 2015
    Nice call on Stopchargingmaria!

I didn't play anything above. I was considering Hit it a Bomb +100 over Cymric, but decided to pass. What i'm mostly interested in is taking Tap To It at plus-money over Rachel's Valentina or Nickname, but i haven't run across any Saturday matchups yet (and not for lack of trying).

The one Classic matchup (which has been up for a couple of weeks) that i kinda like is Gleneagles +200 over Frosted. I'm not playing that one either though. There's just a lot of risk in backing Gleneagles, and hough i'm not opposed to it, i believe that if he DOES jump up and run big over the Dirt and Distance, i want to be shooting a lot higher than 2/1. For instance, he's listed @ 20/1 on the morning line, and he's gonna pay boxcars if he wins the race (or even makes it into the exacta). As of now i'm using him in the Pick 4 that leads up to the Classic, and i'll likely also use him in exotics with a few of the more obvious contenders. Not gonna go crazy with it though; like i said he's pretty risky.
    edited October 2015
    What i'm mostly interested in is taking Tap To It at plus-money over Rachel's Valentina or Nickname, but i haven't run across any Saturday matchups yet (and not for lack of trying).

Got really lucky on Tap To It this morning, as the only matchup i was able to find (Wynn) had Tap To It -135 over Land Over Sea.

Tap To It ran 6th, Land Over Sea ran 7th :toast: