Deuces Wild--P3 CD

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Horse Racing Forum
Jump start the day early at Churchill. NCAA Football later( take LSU giving the points, Hogs will never be able to stop the "BIG MAN"

Race 1
#2 WINKAT DEWAT, 3-1
Claimed from friends for $10k, and has moved up since and still running well. Ingrid Mason is a better trainer than I used to give her credit for!

Race 2
#2 SYNCHRONY, 9/5
Little Donnie has a good one here. Expect to see this one running in 3yo stakes at OP in January. Needs a better timed ride and he will do just fine. The Ramsey/Maker/Castellano runner will take all the $$$$ so I'm expecting 5/2 or so?

Race 3
Bottom level claimers going 1 1/8 and they will crawl home. #2 GOLDEN FRONTIER, 4-1 is an old one I have followed for years and he is somewhat healthy. He is the only horse in here who can get the 1 1/8 distance and have any late speed at all!

Pick 3
2--2--2

Race 9
#5 Sawyer's Mickey, 4-1
Assman barn has this one ready to fire!

Bob Hope @ Delmar race 9

Go to the windows on #4 TOEWS ON ICE, but expect 4/5 at post. This is a bullshit prep race for Baffert's newest star. Jim Barnes is already getting ready for his now usual winter/spring pilgrimage to Oaklawn.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• TurferGirlTurferGirl Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Churchill
    $.50 pick 3
    R1-1/2/5/8
    R2-1/2/6
    R3-1/3/9
    $18.00

$.10 super box
    R5-3/4/8/11/12
    $12.00

$.10 super box
    R6-1/5/7/8/11
    $12.00

$.50 pick 4
    R9-5/9/12
    R10-6/7/11
    R11-1/6/9/11
    R12-1/8/11
    $54.00

Total $96.00

Kick ass today J.G.

T.G.
    edited November 2015
    At DM,The B.H.,I'm going with Stevens on the 5,Mac Daddy Mac.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Good Luck on that Mac Daddy Mac!
    If I don't win on TOI I hope you do! I'm a little heavy on the Baffert next great one???
    Check out my new avatar!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I used both Baffert's.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Good Luck on that Mac Daddy Mac!
    If I don't win on TOI I hope you do! I'm a little heavy on the Baffert next great one???
    Check out my new avatar!

I wasn't that impressed by Toews in the flesh... songbird looked better.... But you're right, he's 1/5.
    edited November 2015
    Great race at DM.You got me J.G.Thought I had you for a second.
    Lost a bill on my horizontals,had 20W,40P&S on Mac Daddy,broke about even.Love your new avatar J.G.
    I changed mine also,my brother was home last week from Fort Hood for a few days,we went riding and he took a picture of myself and my sweetheart,Mozambique. Glad Baffert came through for you.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    I'll look for your plays tomorrow.

Turquoise